Brigitte is Underwhelming

Only thing good is her ult.

Her cooldowns should increase by a few seconds to compensate for her getting better healing (excluding repair pack, simply because it’s a good burst heal and is good in fights)

Moira is understated at the moment, perhaps because her character design isn’t appealing. As for Brigette, actually, most people are saying the opposite.

For me personally, she can be essential, but has to be played in a hybrid way, ie. (1) Shield to soften the blows for anyone anywhere, where posible. (2) “Shoot” healing is incredibly useful because the range is quite long, will give your teammate that one little chance to stay alive a bit longer. (3) Close range attack, Stun and Ult… this is IMO OP at the moment, a slight nerf eg. cooldown increase could be incoming.

Indeed first impressions may be deceiving. I’m seeing clever use of her and some clever counters too (splash damage).

So Junkrat would be…

Her healing passive is insane and her stun is completely broken. I think you need to open your eyes.

Again… Ive already suggested perfect fixes for her

GOOD heals? No, some heals, yes, but the whip and pack are not enough to hold up a team

LOL @ seeing this post right under the Brigitte is broken post. That’s the overwatch forums for you.