Brigitte is Underwhelming

She’s an off tank support, like 2 healers, her, 2 tanks and a dps…might be the new incoming wave.

However she also works REALLY well with dive

Then add a zarya… Was alot of fun yesterday. Finally able to play Zarya again…

It’s weird, in my experience she is either utterly trash or carry. It all depends on the team comps and play styles of both teams.

1 Like

The heals are so weak going to be hard keeping tanks alive long enough…

She’s not bad at all.
She provides so much space for the DPS to perform and her ULT is insane.

Brigitte plus Lucio= Fun :smiley:

Almost like they labeled her as an off healer, off tank kind of in the middle thing :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

She’s anti-dive for sure. She can peel for her other healer really well. Flanker nightmare.

Just like Zarya, she needs Rein

Genji’s describe her has a jack of all trades. Reinhardts and Lucio’s descrive her as a . . . 4 of all trades. Better than a 2 right?

I disagree. Zarya’s dont need a rein, but could benefit from one. (What a zarya really needs is a pocket healer, for when barrier tanking suddenly, and unexpectedly becomes body blocking.)

I feel like anyone who says she isn’t meta defining is basing this off of the QP 5 dps 1 Briggitte meta, instead of the actual meta she is supposed to counter.

Only thing good is her ult.

Her cooldowns should increase by a few seconds to compensate for her getting better healing (excluding repair pack, simply because it’s a good burst heal and is good in fights)

Moira is understated at the moment, perhaps because her character design isn’t appealing. As for Brigette, actually, most people are saying the opposite.

For me personally, she can be essential, but has to be played in a hybrid way, ie. (1) Shield to soften the blows for anyone anywhere, where posible. (2) “Shoot” healing is incredibly useful because the range is quite long, will give your teammate that one little chance to stay alive a bit longer. (3) Close range attack, Stun and Ult… this is IMO OP at the moment, a slight nerf eg. cooldown increase could be incoming.

Indeed first impressions may be deceiving. I’m seeing clever use of her and some clever counters too (splash damage).

So Junkrat would be…

Her healing passive is insane and her stun is completely broken. I think you need to open your eyes.

Again… Ive already suggested perfect fixes for her

GOOD heals? No, some heals, yes, but the whip and pack are not enough to hold up a team

LOL @ seeing this post right under the Brigitte is broken post. That’s the overwatch forums for you.