Brigitte got nerfed. Twice in a day

“Why do they get mad when I low-key brag about how good I am for killing people with Brigitte? Don’t they UNDERSTAND THAT SHE IS NUANCED AND TAKES SKILL??”

Not talking about the rework. Talking about when they added the 2 second cooldown because people called her oppressive.

She was oppressive and still is. You can’t see it because you were taking full advantage of how oppressive she is.

She does take skill, first of all. If you were so skilled, you’d be able to kill her. You sure it isn’t that you’re not able to counter her and not that shes EZ-mode garbage?

Oh that change. It might have catered to the vocal minority. Not sure if it was necessary, but I don’t have an opinion because I don’t play Sombra.

One things for certain, those who further want brigette nerfed are not good players.

1 Like

Is this directed towards me or Jerant? I don’t even play Brigitte - and if you really think that Jerant’s defending Brigitte because “they’ll climb and broken hero omegalul bronze to t500” you’re deluded.

1 Like

What skill does she take?

She requires no mechanical skill, minimal game sense, has no positioning requirements and does everything that other heroes do, but she does them better, behind a now 500 HP shield.
I’d tell you to adapt when she inevitably gets nerfed beyond playability, but we both know you’ll just choose the next fotm hero. You’re really not that hard to read.

No, it’s bc BRigitte no skill shield hacker shouldn’t be able to 1v6 and win 100% of time broken

1 Like

Please don’t engage in bashing people because they have trouble adapting.

It doesn’t encourage a healthy discussion, and we only end up with more players like InfamousZ33.

Everyone has a right to complain about any hero. Whether the complaint is validated is yet to be determined.

Watch Mickie play Brigitte. Then tell me he’s a bad player and has no skill.

What’s to be deluded about it? They admit they main her, admit they climbed with her.
The only person suffering delusion here is you friend.
Brigitte doesn’t take any skill and playing her does not make you skilled. Nobody is impressed with you, but you.

Don’t feed Infamous, he’s trying to troll you. Move on please Celsius. It’s healthier for you.

No, I’m not trolling you at all. I’m explaining to you why you play a braindead easy hero, and why she got nerfed and why she will continue to get nerfed. I further expounded upon this by explaining that you shouldn’t get a big head when you kill someone with the easiest hero in the game to play.

OH and Mickie is so smart at positioning Brig to maximize Inspire. Have you seen his 180 flick? He can rotate his camera 180 so fast, I didn’t even see him land the repair pack doing it.

1 Like

You’re absolutely right. All mains of Brigitte used her broken abilities to climb. Skill? No, it’s just Brigitte. All of them in T500 can’t be there because they play Brigitte. Yeah, OP hero!

First of all, do you really think it’s hard for Tracer to kill Zen, Ana, or Mercy? It was not.

But supports have to be extremely easy for picks right?

It didn’t even take much skill to kill a support as Tracer. The support had to have much more skill to win the duel. A good Tracer can beat a good Brigitte.

Don’t say “supports are easy picks, they’re out of position”. Tracer can chase you down, and Brigitte can only be a threat if you’re out of position yourself.

Tracer was a problem and Brigitte stepped in. She was nerfed and now she’s fine. Counter her.

Wow, he does something that literally anybody with high sensitivity can do! OH MY GOSH!

I’m currently in silver (about 100 away from gold, then I’ve decided to go for plat before I tank again for fun) and I can do what you described. If that’s skill to you, I must be pro af.

You’re not better than Mickie.

So what if I’m not? I explained why what you described is not impressive. I’m honestly just kind of disappointed in you that you CAN’T turn on a dime. It’s really not that hard. Decently high sensitivity and about half the mouse pad, and you’ve made a 180! Super hard!

Celsius, we have a choice on the internet when we face trolls. You can engage or ignore. I try to give someone a benefit of the doubt that they aren’t trolling, so I engage.

However, after a few replies I already know if someone wants to have an intelligent discussion or are trolling. That’s when I ignore them.