Brigitte got nerfed. Twice in a day

Her shield is lowered from 600 to 500. This is a big change and makes her less survivable. She was fine and now we’re slowly gutting her because people can’t stand a meta change for 2 and 1/2 seasons, in most of which she wasn’t played that much. Her second nerf is Torb’s buff. This virtually renders Rally unusable and risky, even though burst damage already takes it out. It renders her much weaker too. They’re nerfing her too much because people complain. People that cry about balance wouldn’t do so if their chatacter was overpowered. It’s called a meta & Brigitte is fine. It just depends on perspective. And the one reason I hate her?

She’s not OP.
She’s not annoying.

It’s that she causes so much controversy on these forums, and people want her gutted. They don’t care about balance except when it applies to their hero.

Stop nerfing Brigitte

After around 6-8 nerfs, she’s fine.

And she was a week ago as well.

But now we’re just making her bad.

Stop. Nerfing. Brigitte.

192 Likes

If people still complain about her after this…

79 Likes

How about NO

37 Likes

They will.
Cause they don’t want to switch.

116 Likes

they are nerfing her because her kit covers player weaknesses too easily, not because she is “op”

69 Likes

I mean, Tracer got double nerfed too. Pulse Bomb’s damage reduced by 25% as well as Brig being introduced (with Rally having 150 armor at the time).

But I bet y’all didn’t complain about that. :stuck_out_tongue:

146 Likes

Games without Brigitte are easily twice as fun as games with brigittes, on either team.

Obviously, that’s just both of our opinions but…

I wouldn’t mind them nerfing her so that she can’t exit spawn. She isn’t hard to outplay, she’s just annoying and boring to play around or against.

140 Likes

Because Tracer was never nerfed before and the Pulse bomb nerf was justified as she could farm it so fast and kill a tank almost immediately - it wasn’t hard to hit. It didn’t make her any easier to kill or that much worse.

15 Likes

Nah this is what Brigitte needs and deserves.

Obviously I would much prefer if armor’s sole counter does not rely on an off-meta hero’s ultimate only, but it’s a start to dealing with the ridiculous amounts of armor all over the place

32 Likes

Nerf everyone then. All the nerfs.

1 Like

Brig deserves to be deleted from the game. These nerfs are a good step.

79 Likes

While I think you’re being a tad overdramatic I do agree that they should stop nerfing her now because she’s slowly being treated like Mercy and is getting worse at what her job is if they aren’t careful.

5 Likes

She’ll be fine. 500 shield is still enough for her, and really the only thing that counters Brig for Torb is his ult, and an ult to counter an ult is a pretty fair trade.

This is also assuming Torb is good enough to be played against her consistently to begin with.

21 Likes

“The next hero will change the meta” - Mr. K

i guess not anymore. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

I know thats the main reason for outcry “counter? but i dont want to, i want to play genji, whaaaa”

4 Likes

all 2 of brigs counters are trash in the game currently, and have been since her release.

4 Likes

Here is one thing I am going to say now that her shield is 500 please try to break it more before complaining about her having a shield at all because so many people for some reason don’t shoot her shield enough now that the health is lower please actually try to break it.

5 Likes

I see those as fair nerfs. I would like the shield bash cooldown nerf reverted (back to six seconds) in exchange for this though.

7 Likes

two? if your on the brigitte is OP side no wonder you think so.

Mei, ana, reaper, junk, pharah, dva, bastion, doomfist are all able to handle brig pretty well just to name a few

3 Likes

Mei, Ana, and DVA cannot. Mei can wall her off for her teammates to deal with her, but she can’t do anything to her herself. DVA’s damage output sinks against armor. Then, there is a shield and Brigitte being able to literally run circles around her while fighting her.

As for Ana, L-O-L. Brigitte counters her hard.

2 Likes