Brigitte got nerfed. Twice in a day

shut up

u just want to press m1 and win at least be honest about it

So… Are you ever gonna reply to SlayerAdam or was your gameplan just to @, get absolutely shut down and ignore him?

Her main dps is 58.8
If you want to count we combo which takes a 7 second cool down 155/7 gives you the total dps of the combo (yes you account for cool downs in dps calculations).

And how much more damage can you do within those 7 seconds by just holding left click? Even if you try to kill her while she doesn’t have combo, she’s still constantly gaining HP from every hit she gets off of you.

You mean the maps you can totally avoid standing next to the edge? Also if the Lúcio player doesn’t have enough map awareness, he’ll just feed 100% of the time. If you’re being thrown back to the spawn screen by a Lúcio everytime, there’s something wrong with your positioning, not the hero.

Now that’s a strong statement, can you even back it up?

There’s a very big difference between being OP and annoying, aimless Symmetra was annoying, Brigitte is annoying and will continue to be so long as her kit stays the same. But Brigitte also offers too much reward for little effort, wich is seen as OP by some people, the gap between a good and a bad Brig player comes from traits outside of the hero (like map awareness), that goes to show how forgiving she is to play.

Sure OW is “meant for everyone”, but there’s a fine line somewhere in there that cannot be ignored, the risk versus reward, and her risk isn’t nearly as high as her reward.

So, how hard do you think it is to get PotG with a projectile hero like Zen? Either your aim has to be on point, or you gotta get lucky af.

With Moira that aim requirement is less important, you just gotta point your ult to everything that has a red outline and they will most likely die (and don’t forget the dmg orb).

When it comes to Moira I do agree that most of the complaints aren’t valid, but the rng of her Orb bouncing of walls and killing you can make for a pretty frustrating experience.

Counter? Most of her counters aren’t difficult to play against when you have 5 other people on your team that would be more than willing to try/switch to kill the phara, junk, or doom so you can continue to play brig.

Considering he proceeded to give excuses about a character who should have no issue with Brigitte, I think my silence should speak for itself.

Even then, replying back would accomplish nothing in the grand scheme of things. So he can have whatever victory he deems he deserves if that’s what he wants. I just want to play my Castlevania crush. Speaking of accomplishing something, why are you here pointing me out specifically on your first post?

They busy nerfing Brigitte when they could be buffing Symmetra. That’s too many tweaks on Brigitte compared to Symmetra one buff.

I was just curious how you thought that went.

It does, but it’s not telling me what you think it’s telling me. I think you know Brig is overtuned. I think you’re well aware of it, that’s why you main her. As soon as she gets nerfed you’ll move on to whatever fotm hero Blizz has buffed out the butt, and then you’ll be on the forums trying to tell everybody that the next overpowered toon “is totally fair, just adapt.”
She’s even more oppressive than Hanzo, and that’s saying something.

To be fair, Symmetra herself is fine other than actual number tweaks specifically to her primary weapon (at least from my perspective I think that’s what needs looking at) Other than that, everything else is mostly fine. Her ult is amazing for shield footsies which is a great thing if you’ve had time on Winston to appreciate it, the turrets aren’t something to sneeze at, and the Teleporter is great at circumventing chokepoints.

The problem is that teammates rarely try working with a Symmetra in solo queue to make the Tele work for them.

It’s telling me that they don’t understand what shields are supposed to do, and also that they’re not willing to admit the breakpoint for widowmaker against Brig shield hasn’t changed.

2 Likes

I know that the community is very trigger happy on anything that they think takes no skill. Remember how people wanted to nerf Winston for so long because of his “no aim, no brain” playstyle? How about when people to this day still want Genji or even Tracer nerfed because they’re too “oppressive”? I’ve been an advocate for Tracer to not be nerfed because she wasn’t a hero that was ever easy in any way and represents how far you can go by how much work you’re willing to put into her.

I have liked Brigitte from the start because of what her character stood for. Deciding to stop being the good girl who did nothing to stop others getting hurt and now fights alongside her godfather to protect him and others. Not to mention she incorporates whip attacks like Simon Belmont and a “Charging Star” like Captain America. It also helps that I’ve been a MT player that makes me appreciate her even more.

You can take your accusations of me being of a fotm player and shove it up your nose. I’m done.

3 Likes

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck…

That much is obvious.

She’s not fine if she still gets ridicule AlexBelmont. No hero is fine if they’re still not accepted and if it’s handicap. Just because she’s fine in other areas doesn’t mean she’ll perform well. Take a look at Torbjorn’s rework. That’s a rework done right compared to Mercy and Symmetra combined.

Tracer WAS oppressive, keyword being WAS. She’s pretty well-tuned now, and that’s coming from a D.Va main–someone she STILL counters, and counters hard if she has the brains to focus me and the backline isn’t letting me know they’re being shredded.

Not that it’s even related to Brigitte? Tracer is pure damage. So is Gengu. People can even tolerate Hanzo’s oppressive existence because he is pure damage with a very, very limited escape ability. Brigitte is supposed to be a jack of all trades, master of none–instead she is a jack of all trades, and pretty damn good at all of them.

We don’t even know how far that Torb rework will go. PTR has never been an environment to properly gauge power levels (excuse the DBZ reference). I also said that she could use a look at her primary fire itself as that isn’t utilized anywhere near enough to justify using in comparison to her alt fire.

He will go far seeing how comfortable his gameplay. So far he won’t be one shot by a sniper when using his E.

Her kit really isn’t in a healthy state. She really needs a overall tuning. I know her primary issue, but she’s still just another support hero trying to be dps even if she is dps.

On that topic, I do like the change where his turret targets whoever he hits with his primary fire. That has been something I’ve been wanting to see from the turret for so long. (“Stop shooting the Rein behind the shield and hit the Lucio that’s on the right!”

Symmetra is honestly one of the hardest heroes to please people with. Changing her ticked off the vocal minority who are physically disabled (I can’t remember what their condition was for the life of me, I am sorry.) Not to mention that changing something even a little can cause a massive ripple effect in the meta like the new buff to Soldier: 76.

1 Like

Carpal tunnel? I have that. It makes aiming more difficult than it should be, and there’s a very clear difference in skill between 15 year old me and the me of today, but it’s still not really an excuse to have a hero that doesn’t need to aim.

It sucks but if you have a condition, whether you did it to yourself or not, it sometimes precludes you from certain activities. It sucks. I can’t play soccer any more because of my leg. Does that mean everybody should handicap themselves for me so that I can participate?

I’m not that selfish.