Brig no longer can combo Tracer

Tracer only job is to burst down weak targets.

Those weak targets do not exists when they get a full heal and Armour.

Dva is taken for DM not her DPS

And you act like the person tracer is trying to get burst down with 1/2 her DPS isn’t ALSO getting healed and helped by her teammates.

Most times they are not.

1 Like

Tracer team has team work but the other team does not is not an argument

What are you even talking about? Tracer can one clip you before you can even get the words out of your damn mouth.

This example a McCree is coming out of defense spawn to rejoin his team and Tracer pops out around the corner.

What youre saying then is the McCree should run back to spawn (which btw, he wont make it, Tracer is faster than him) and wait for his team to come to his rescue?

She baited his Flashbang. Thats it. Game over. You can’t win. You can’t wait for your team to get back. Youre dead.

People really underestimate how fast pace this game is.

https://gfycat.com/whirlwindcelebratedjaeger

By the way, that Tracer is on her way to spawn camp supports next. So I guess thats it boys. GG. Stay in spawn and wait for backup.

2 Likes

Let say you right.

Brig Counters Tracer with the Stun combo. Tracer counter is now gone and we are back to old school tracer. How high is tracer win rate/pick rate going to go when the nerf goes live?

Cause you going to need an excuse when it hardly moves even thought her “Counter” is gone from the game

HEY! Thats me as McCree in that clip. There was nothing I could do. I even tried to roll back away from her.

1 Like

I dont really know what your point is?

Yeah oh look Tracer avoided a close range stun just like she would do with brigs stun.

You know what would have helped you live. Getting healed back to full HP and some Armour during that fight.

Agree with you.

There is no counter to Tracer anymore, and Brigitte is now a soft counter to her at best, due to armor.

In any other situation, you are better off taking Lucio, with better range, better healing, better mobility and a better ult which actually saves the team.

You are actually hilarious. Armor would have done nothing. She still would have killed me faster than the Repair Pack can fly through the damn air.

Also, its mighty hard to avoid a Brig stun.

1 Like

Brig stun is 6 meters you stand 7 to 11 meters away. All you have to know with tracer is when she is too close.

If she dashes you blink back ones after she comes up short. There never get stunned again

Which btw she has to earn ult for. The armor from Repair Pack only lasts a few seconds AND it has to be overheal.

Brig armor really isnt that big of a deal

1 Like

Well I guess I will just have to say I told you so tomorrow when tracer doesn’t become must pick again. When her “Counter is removed”

And leave it at that cause you clearly never play tracer or know how she works.

Get ready for it :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, unlike Lucio who is just there to heal from the start.

I don’t know if I will play the game as much anymore with Dive dominance coming back. It is such fun to die to it as support.

2 Likes

I never said Tracer is a must pick. Pick rates dont always determine if a hero should be buffed or nerfed. It helps, but it is not the deciding factor. Her pick/win rates are beside the point.

The POINT here is that Tracer is losing one of the best counterplays to her kit (which was the one shot combo) because there is no other reliable way to deal with her.

Ive already uninstalled the game at this point. Its a joke. Just nerf Tracer and the Brig nerf wont seem so bad

2 Likes

Do not go back on this now.

Armor + instant heal doesn’t do anything it not the counter. It the stun. Be a man and stand by your words

I do stand by my words. I haven’t said anything different. Armor is a minor nuisance to Tracer, nothing more.

2 Likes

I dont know what version of Overwatch you are playing, but it certainly isn’t the same one I am playing.

1 Like

Best counter play??

Ok, let’s go to custom game and I will be tracer you be Brig, If you stun me once I will eat my words. I will show how once you know the stun range you just stand a little outside it and never get stunned and blink back after you miss you dash