Brig no longer can combo Tracer

Brig is still good against tracer, just not a hard counter. She won’t be able to easily kill her on her own, but she can easily protect others and herself

6 Likes

If it’s a typo, what does it change tho? If it’s anything less than 45, she can’t combo Tracer, and she’s hot garbage. If it’s 45, she kills everything in the same number of swings and it makes no difference.

I rarely, if ever, say this, but… this change is absolutely some of the most atrocious garbage I have ever seen

6 Likes

why? because she doesn’t get free kills anymore? she still forces flankers off of anything she hits, and still counters their damage with the passive heals and armor she provides.

16 Likes

Im sorry but using all your abilities is not a free kill

30 Likes

Mass whiners? Pretty sure the Doomfist nerfs that come along with it show that this simply isn’t the case. A lot of people who play McCree, Ana, Zen, Bastion etc wanted more counter play to Doomfist’s ult.

And the counter play we got? Well now you have a better chance of walking out of the one shot radius, you still don’t escape the full thing though.

6 Likes

Well, Inspire is being buffed to compensate:

9 Likes

Easy? With laughable heal which works only when commiting, no consistent utility, no damage on combo which was removed, all while leaving her defenseless if she wants to heal because her shield is down. Rally not be consistent against anything but Tracer, Genji bursting though it and killing her and her entire team unlike when you take Zen or Lucio in.

I am hoping this is a typo, because this is complete overkill on her role.

5 Likes

member when brig was created to satisfy the crys about tracer?

3 Likes

She’s almost as annoying to play agaisnt as Sombra and Doomfist…

1 Like

80 healed over 5 seconds is 16hps, 100 over 6 seconds is 16.6667.

Big buffs, people!

29 Likes

That’s a nice combination of changes. If they get her 600 HP barrier back too, brig will be in the perfect place.

For perspetive, this increases her actual HPS by 0.66667. So basically, none at all. The only significant change coming from that is she should have slightly more uptime on Inspire.

4 Likes

Not anymore.

Her passive heals for 16hps.
Her armor is on a cooldown.

6 Likes

NO!

REVERT THAT RIGHT NOW

THATS TOO MUCH!

WHATS GONNA STOP BROKEN-ACER NOW?!
WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!

11 Likes

Sheildbash isnt how she counters tracer. Sheildbash is avoidable. Her armour is what counters tracer. Her sheild, her presence.

4 Likes

They will never nerf Tracer. The pros and streamers like her too much. Tracer doesn’t even deserve a nerf, she had a counter. But now that Brig is destroyed, dive may come back to life. This will make a lot of people happy.

The only thing that bothers me with Tracer is that her recall is never punitive when you accidentally recall to a moment you were low HP.

Tracer can recall after being healed and she would still keep the healing she received before recalling, which is not how the ability was intented to be, right ?

5 Likes

Tracer got nerfed at the same time brig came out. They nerfed her Ult

4 Likes

anyone hit by her combo is 90 or less health if they are 200 hp. they will have to leave the target they were after. Countering doesn’t mean killing. it means stopping them from doing what they were supposed to.

8 Likes

Let’s just be glad that Tracer is only a problem in pro play. I’m not saying that this nerf is bad (They’re actually pretty [redacted]).

You can be just as strong on Tracer without ever using your ult in a game. Tracer doesn’t even need an ult because her kit and damage are so strong.

8 Likes