Brig is a no star hero

Brig is broken in low ranks under diamond, where people have poorly mechanical-skills.

Brig on diamond, master and GM is a solid pick but you need play her with a lot of careful cuz a single mistake and you are dead in seconds lol

My life is a joke so I mean im fine with this statement :ok_hand:

Do you know probably less than 2% of the playerbase is on GM?. Sorry but are you TROLLING at this point? lmao.

90% of the player base under diamond and only 10% is diamond, master, gm and top 500?. So 98% of the playerbase is a joke! wow

2 Likes

How much are in plat? I wanna know.

k thnxs bud. <3

Thank rank inflation and blizzard refusing to do an mmr reset for over 10 seasons for pretty much every rank except top500 being a joke.

Believe it or not, but there was a time back in season 2 and 3 where Diamond and Masters were respected ranks.

25%.

Source.

1 Like

Nice :ok_hand: didn’t realize it was such a small percentage.

Everyone has an almost infinite skill ceiling

1 Like

I never said otherwise.

But you’re saying Briggs has a high skill ceiling?

Compared to what? Seriously- what’s the measuring stick here?

I’ll agree brig is too powerful, but saying she’s easy is like saying winston is just as easy. they both,while not being mechanically challenging, require advanced positioning and game sense to be used to their fullest.

Because poster is lv 16. This means he either is a salty smurf or an arrogant newbie that thinks he can talk about game mechanics having like 30 minutes of game.

3 Likes

It was not sarcastic. I am 30 years old, and nowadays the websites work with likes and dislikes, and not with arguments in the discussions. Gosh, many times people dont think about their own arguments, they just dislike because they feel like that.

And a dislike sometimes is very powerful to ruin a plan, argument, whatever.

You took your time explaining your reasons about brigitte. That reflects a mature thinking, more than 2 neurons. That deserves a like. IMHO.

I am from spain, by the way.

1 Like

Thanks, appreciated. In these day and age, you get reported and flagged as a troll if you so much try to disagree with anything or have your own opinion that doesn’t conform. People don’t know what a debate is and their fragile egos get offended by even the slightest disagreement.

This is multiplied triple for the Brig hate crowd. They will make the most ridiculous posts some of which flat lies (like the one supposedly that Brig can 1vs1 any tank :rofl: ). People just don’t want to adapt. Brig is fine, she is not OP or broken. She has plenty of counters. She has a low skill floor but her skill ceiling is also limited. She is also a counter to Tracer more importantly and was needed in the game since Tracer didn’t have anything to even remotely counter her before the introduction to Brigitte. People would rather complain and cry nerf (which she actually got - 3 nerfs to be precise) rather than adjust and adapt. Oh well, such is human nature. Anyway, got talk, have a good successful week beratna/sésata.

1 Like

I can’t think of a single tank i could 1v1 as brig lol i only need to survive long enough to get in two stuns if that. They are so big a few hits and whips make it easy and if i have my ult…as brig i could probably take on two tanks and a close range dps at once lol

:joy:

It’s so true. She really is 0 stars.

At least people hardstuck in bronze have gotten to experience silver and gold. The dream.

Shield bash cd and cone

Sounds like you’re a little salty. Adapt, change your tactics, get better, learn to play her counter, maybe work with your team? I mean her biggest counter is team coordination.

Cone its was fix and little buff because easier to stun target more right.

No, it was reduced from 90 to 60.

-_- and what? she didnt become worse