Bought Overwatch on nintendo switch in a store and are pissed

Oh well, mine didn’t x’)

I dont buy games for console offten, i just have tons of disc’s in my house for pc :man_shrugging:
When i saw info about box not having disc was usualy somethign to play online

1 Like

I have a lot of discs for my xbox one, i usually buy digital though, mostly because with no manuals, there isnt much point to get physical anymore

1 Like

I know some people who just like to have discs to have them. Got even one person who was buying game, but not opening box, and download game from internet later XD

1 Like

i guess…I just miss the manuals man…

Not to be mean but next time research this isnt news. I bought it too and im super egar to play it.

1 Like

In sweden the had no label what so ever on it

that sounds like a swedish problem

1 Like

Manuals? Yea those are even less common that discs XD

1 Like

they were SO GOOD, they told the player controls, thus eliminating basic tutorials in game, they were a bit also made to fit the game, which were cool. they also had note tabs in the back

2 Likes

That is so true but this makes traiding in the game usless

though xbox and ps4 users can still trade their games

Sweet info it will be amazing

1 Like

Until and unless you were living under the rock .they had announced this a month ago .

I been on tour for 5 months in africa so i have not used the internet for that but will next time

I think anyone who buys an online only multiplayer game on Switch is crazy.

… and I’m a Nintendo fanboy.

1 Like

i mean, i assume you are talking about splatoon, but that does have a campaign

1 Like

It has single player content and an expansion. So no, it’s not the same.

Also, Splatoon is a first party game. Historically speaking, Nintendo fans snap up first party games quickly, other games die pretty quickly.

Its true all what you say im just diffrent in looking stuff up

I notice quite a few (though, majority don’t) Japanese developers still add manuals with their games, which is nice. If it isn’t a manual, it’s an art or lore book. So I like collecting jrpgs in particular.

1 Like