Not Receiving OWL Tokens

That’s weird, must be scripts being blocked or something.

Exactly.

It finally worked, is there any way to get the tokens I was supposed to get yesterday and earlier today?

I got same problem with you, all the situation are same, not adblocker but still not receive any tokens, did you receive any tokens?

I’m bumpting this too. Unable to connect on the website - I installed the app on my Iphone and watched around 5 hours total yesterday/today - and the day before something like 2 hours. My amount of token haven’t changed…

I desabled add blocks from the website and authorised the app - so I don’t know what is going on…

Please start with the troubleshooting checklist in the starting post of this guide. Reply there with any details you have:

It’s finally working on Chrome (it didn’t want yesterday) - but that doesn’t explain why the IOS app didn’t grant me anything - because I was logged-in.

Been watching OWL both today and yesterday, no Ad Blocker and the website has access to all my information according to my settings.

I have received a single drop even though I have clearly watched more than one hour.

3 Likes

What is your country of residency?

I live in the US. (Just putting this here so I can post)

Okay good, that is major step I first check, have you switched web browsers yet? Right now I am investigating issues with older versions of Microsoft Edge and maybe Safari. Google Chrome and Firefox seem to work.

Currently on Chrome, as I do not use any other browser.

Alright at this point if you have not already please work through all troubleshooting steps listed here:

I saw this on another post and had actually ran through all of these, that’s why I made my own forum post.

Okay please try doing a full revoke of the permissions on your account page (I know you specified you had all three enabled), then sign back in, and try watching another hour. Based on other user reports this works as the best account reset option to get this possibly working.

alright! :grinning: 1

I sadly still have issues as well.

1. I’M eligible
  2. I’m watching through the Website
  3. I’m logged in and the site says that I should receive them.
  4. OWL can access
  • Your Blizzard Account ID and BattleTag
  • General account data such as your name, BattleTag, email, and contact information
  • Your Battle.net Account Identity
  1. I’m on PC
  2. have deleted cookies and logged back in
  3. ad block is disabled
  4. I do mute the Firefox tab every now and then, but definitely have listened to more than an hour too
    9,10,11,12. Firefox on PC

Please do the same thing, revoke the OWL access then sign back in and try watching another hour.

Just tried, will report back in an hour if it worked <3

will i get any?(my country is bulgaria)