Not Receiving OWL Tokens

Been watching OWL for over 5 and a half hours now.

Others are receiving their token drops, but I’ve received none. Can we please get a statement on this?

36 Likes

Are you watching on the website or the app? I need to know so I do not waste my time… rofl.

2 Likes

Website. Shiz pisses me off. They can never get this to work properly year after year.

10 Likes

I’ve been watching since 1:20 PM EST (because I had issues logging in for 20-30 mins). Only gotten 10 tokens so far when it should be 25. But I did refresh my page per WyomingMyst and have only gotten tokens since after refreshing a couple hours ago… unless those first 10 tokens are trickling in from my first two actual hours beginning at 1:20 PM EST. Only time will tell.

1 Like

I’ve literally refreshed 8 times since the beginning.

1 Like

Have you actually been checking your game? The website gives no notification of drops like Twitch did.

Yessir. Checked that about 8 times as well.

Are you properly signed into OverwatchLeague.com and watching on that site. Do not watch on Youtube. If necessary refresh your browser periodically. I can confirm drops are working.

8 Likes

Same here. Watching since noon. No drops. Can confirm I’m watching on the website. Can confirm I’m logged on. I see my Battle.net account name as logged in (similar to this site) at the top right and “You are logged in to earn viewership rewards. Geographic restrictions apply.” Can confirm I’ve refreshed a bunch. Can confirm I’ve checked in game. No drops.

20 Likes

I have the same problem too, 4 hours watching already and only 5 tokens received. I’m watching at their site and refreshed the page a lot.

5 Likes

I’m in Texas so that shouldn’t be the problem and I’m not using an ad blocker or leaving the tab. I’m going to try using the app on my phone for an hour or so and see if I get a drop. Maybe the website is just borked for some.

1 Like

Been watching for over 5.5 hours. Not one drop and I’m logged in and watching on the website. Refreshing and everything.

5 Likes

Over 5 hours. Zero tokens. Logged in and watching on their overwatchleague website.

“You are logged in to earn viewership rewards. Geographic restrictions apply.”

Oh wells…

6 Likes

Watched 2 hours on my phone. Got 10 tokens. Watched 3 hours through the website on my PC and got nothing. Had it running on my tablet through the app at the same time as my PC as my girlfriend was watching in on there. Signed in to all devices.

1 Like

It seems there’s a very long delay. It took me 4 hours of watching to get my first tokens but now they’re coming in consistently

2 Likes

No drops and have been watching since the beginning of the defiant/titan match. yes I am logged in. I have a message below the viewer window saying I am.

1 Like

received 25 so far so i know theyre working…im watching on the mobile app…ill try the OWL page tomorrow

My drops are catching up… I’ve gotten 20 tokens between 4:30 PM EST and just now. Been watching since 1:20 PM EST.

This doesnt work. Ive refreshed but nope

I will go ahead and post the full troubleshooting here that comes from my guide. Please let me know if this helps any of you or not.

Also please everyone, double check your permissions for the OverwatchLeague.com site in your permissions profile on your Blizzard account at account.blizzard.com.

I believe that you must approve the following permissions.

• Your Blizzard Account ID and BattleTag
  • General account data such as your name, BattleTag, email, and contact information
  • Your Battle.net Account Identity
3 Likes