Not receiving OWL tokens

I could use some help here. Have tried all the steps and still nothing. Missing both batch’s of OWL tokens from yesterday and two hours into today and still nothing. It even says on the OWL page I am logged in to receive tokens but nothing.

In the US, watching on the current Google Crome. First round of matches didn’t get any tokens. Looked into the trouble shooting, made sure I was logged into both Overwatch league and battle net, Turned off Adblock, deleted and re did connection for Overwatch league on battle net, made sure everything was connected and authorized and yes I am watching in on the website homepage not YouTube. Cleared out history and cookies. I know I am connected still because I got the free 100 tokens at the start of May.

Watched all the second round of match’s and still nothing. I am hoping someone will please fix this because I have been stuck with 80 tokens sense last year.

Is there a way for someone on the Blizzard side to confirm I have everything connected.

17 posts were merged into an existing topic: Blizzard I’m Not Receiving My Drops