Not Receiving OWL Tokens

Your country is not eligible

2 Likes

has it been at least an hour of watching since revoking and resigning back in? The timing on the post suggests it may just still be a pinch bit early.

1 Like

For me the only way to get tokens is using their mobile app, you can download Bluestacks 4 that’s a mobile emulator if you want to.

1 Like

also 0 tokens for me. while my friend is recieving tokens every hour

2 Likes

I’m not getting tokens either.

2 Likes

I’m getting absolutely nothing either. I’ve been trying for the whole 2 days.
-I live in a supported country.
-I linked my account to OverwatchLeague
-I checked my permissions on my account.
-I’m using multiple browsers (Specifically Chrome and Firefox.)
-I’m playing it on Overwatchleague

Every hour I make small tweaks in hopes I might get it to work, but for the whole time, I have received absolutely nothing for the many hours I’ve watched.

3 Likes

How do you check permissions?

I was getting tokens then today it has stopped. I have tried revoking perms, closing my ow and reopening it, i got nothing.

1 Like

Well, it has definitely been a hour now and still no tokens.

2 Likes

Now i`m trying to watch with deactivated antivirus (kaspersky for me).
and another question: how to use mobile app? cant find stream in it

If you just go on the “League Hub” its normally the first thing above “Best of the week”

Do you have any Ad Blockers? If so disable them entirely.

Go to this page and look for the Overwatch League Page permissions:

https://account.blizzard.com/connections#authorized-applications

Based on your steps of progress so far I am starting to run out of ideas for you. Do you have any sort of shared internet connection? Such as using a University WiFi or anything that differs from a typical home internet connection?

The live stream should show up immediately on the home page of the app, otherwise do a refresh (touch top and drag down to refresh).

It does not help, because tokens not drops on other browsers with clean install and without any installed adblockers in it

1 Like

Reading the “solutions” listed in this thread is extremely frustrating. I have watched all day for 2 days now and not received any tokens. Then you read you have to jump through all of these hoops to TRY and get it working again with no guarantee despite the fact that I watched on overwatchleague.com all of last season without any issues in receiving tokens for time watched. I guess Twitch was better than YouTube in this regard, among the many other things. I’ve missed out on 100+ tokens despite spending all of the time watching to earn them. I’m logged in, using Chrome, my account is connected (has been since last year), and had 0 issues with an ad blocker last season. What’s worse though, there’s absolutely no information posted on the news release announcing the return of league tokens explaining that we may need to do all of these “solutions” even if we had no issues last season. Seems to me that it would be proactive to grant some tokens simply because YouTube/Blizzard are clearly having issues realizing your account is linked and you’re watching even though people have followed all of the instructions that were provided when the news release went out (i.e. this is not user error as to why we aren’t getting tokens). Very poor look on behalf of Blizzard here.

5 Likes

Okay please take the time to revoke the permissions on Overwatch League page in your Blizzard account:

https://account.blizzard.com/connections#authorized-applications

Sign back into OverwatchLeague.com and try watching for an hour.

already done 3 hours ago

Okay after reviewing your posting history, I forgot to ask, what is your country of residence?

I am in an eligible country.
I am watching through overwatchleague.com
I am signed in. It says right beneath the video that I am signed in to earn viewership rewards.
I have all permissions enabled
I have verified that my account is linked to my console account both online and in game.
I have cleared cookies and logged back in and ensured all steps have been accounted for before viewing again.
Ad block has been disabled before the first day of watching.
I have ensured it is not muted through chrome OR on the youtube player
I am watching on google chrome and have attempted to watch for an hour on firefox as well with the same settings.
I am watching on a computer, so the last two do not apply to me.
I have revoked and re-added permissions.

I have watched two full days and enjoyed the content but have received nothing for any of this time. I do not know what to do, do those having trouble just get nothing?

1 Like

I’m in the same boat, but I doubt Blizzard does anything to rectify this situation. This is clearly a system issue that they were not prepared to manage and thus did not disseminate information to the rest of us so we could earn token appropriately. 2 full days and I have 0 tokens to show for it.

1 Like

Any chance of switching to a different device and if possible a different internet connection.