Blizzard ignoring forums?

Funny they try to claim they “listen to the community”, but ignore the official community. Any internet forum is going to have trolls, but a LOT of the feedback they are scared to death to come face is because of how many mistakes they make and how bad they let things in this game get.
But as long as they ignore the feedback, they can keep patting themselves on the back! Yay us, we’re the bestest devs ever!

For every person on here who genuinely knows what they are talking about, theres 100 or more who dont that drown them out.

Point is, its best they don’t. Every time they have to some level, it ends badly for the game…

They likely lurk, but that’s about it.

i post a lot on these forums and i respect everyone here or try to lol but if you honestly believe that your complaints would be answered is pretty nil. i am sure activision/blizzard/overwatch is looking at the $$$ signs atm. the only way you can be heard is not to pay a dime. yea it can be hard for people who actually love the game but that is the sad part. its not worth it unless you have money to burn but your money is going to the “suits” most likely and not to the better-ment of the game.

how long will overwatch go from here depends on the monetization i think

I’m not sure where this is coming from because there were lots of replays of joy when any of the staff made a comment on things such as lore or gameplay

There are thousands and thousands and probably more posts here. Some repeats some really dumb and some way too big to fully go through. So many people have different ideas on how things should be balanced. Don’t expect to post a thread and have a game dev read it and agree instantly. The forum is a relatively small portion of the playerbase. Basically, you have to be an Overwatch streamer to get really noticed. Some employees do read them though as there have been cases if them responding in posts.

About all they is post mindless monetization campaigns and mute you if you criticize their corporate entity . Other than that, they have no presence in the forums.

The fact itself you point out people talking of how this “forum” worked for years, only confirm how bad is this “forum”.

Only an additional confirmation Blizzard have done the right choice to leave this den of useless toxicity.

This is your fault, why are you trying to communicate with the developer. These were replaced by accountants.

1 Like

“Toxic” and “dont fit your view” is not the same thing. Its especially hard to discuss with people who are completely gone and have such an extreme opinion (“blizz bad!”). You dont seem to understand what differentiates “toxic” and “having a discussion” is. Toxic seems to be a new buzzword that people use just to label others. Its sad.

You could label me and Mike maybe “fanboys” because we like OW2 direction. The other guy I have no idea. But I would not call us toxic.

1 Like

Translation: “started being critical of anti-consumer practices”

FTFY

3 Likes

They actually have been very vocal about hero balance. People tend to trash talk the devs alot, but we need to give credit where credit is due.

Forum moderators and game developers are different jobs btw

You’ve made your bed, History. We all see you for what you are, and most of us have known this for quite a while

When did this happen?

They need to suck it up and deal with it, if they actually try to listen and make changes they will make more money, if not the population will keep declining.

Unfortunately forums don’t often put opinions across in a calm manner.

Balance aside it would be good to have communication about game issues such as;
Server disconnects, missing gold weapon skins and broken career profiles from the top of my head.

this.
15 characterss

WHAAAT? HOW DARE YOU? HOW SHOULD THEY IGNORE US?
Bro if you really think that a concern like trashzzard do care about problems in their games, then you should uninstall.

They only would care if all players would leave this game.

Yes, and I hope it stays that way. These forums are filled with bad takes, bad ideas and delusional users.

1 Like