Blizzard: FIX THE MATCHMAKING

Now, not tomorrow. PLEASE

I ll post that every day until fix it

66 Likes

They can’t, they don’t know what’s wrong with it. Their strategy at this point is to convince 100’s of thousands of players that they are experiencing dunning kruger and the matchmaker is great.

45 Likes

I’ve been playing DOOM. Its fun as hell lol

3 Likes

I can’t stand the matchmaking, either they fix it or i never play comp or overwatch again longterm. Been playing for 6 months and other games have their matchmaking more fair and reasonable. This mmr system is just based around luck and doesn’t take into account any individual skill.

17 Likes

13 Likes

I get the feeling you were a kid that increased the severity of the tantrum until your parents eventually caved into your demands

And you have bad taste in videogames :slight_smile:

1 Like

skip to 17:13 on this video. I had a support with ONLY 730 something healing after an entire round on Busan. They played Moira/Kiriko.

1 Like

7 Likes

You will get a kick out of this. I just placed for the first time this season, went 3-15 and RANKED UP. If they want to bring any kind of integrity to their game, they need to fire everyone responsible for the design of the ranking and matchmaking system, if that doesn’t work, they need to redesign the game, like having matched and locked team comps, separating soloQ/groupQ and/or having a separate rank for each hero.

Never in this game has your rank meant less. It’s QP but with gold gun credits at this point.

8 Likes

Yes it’s awful. I don’t want anyone fired but maybe just send them to code for website popups or something. We need someone new in there.

1 Like

cheaters, smurfs, people defending smurfs telling you to “just gid gud lol”, not sure if blizzard expects us to buy cosmetics if the core gameplay loop is this broken but i certainly wont

3 Likes

9 Likes

some suggestions on how to improve your experience with the matchmaking system in Overwatch.

First, try to communicate with your team during matches and make sure you are playing heroes that complement each other. Team composition and coordination are key factors in winning matches, and working together with your team can greatly improve your chances of success.

Second, take breaks between matches and avoid tilting. If you find yourself losing multiple matches in a row, take a break and come back to the game later. Tilting can lead to frustration and poor decision-making, which can negatively impact your gameplay.

Finally, if you have specific suggestions for how Blizzard can improve their matchmaking system, consider being specific otherwise I will continue to report your spam posts.

OMG.

I have 1200 hours playing OW1 and OW2. You dont have to tell me how I have to play this game. Are you any kind of fanboy?

Matchmaking is broken BECAUSE:

1. Leavers
  2. Mixing noob players with 20 hours with veterans with 2000 hours
  3. Mixing Master players with Gold players or above
  4. Hiding real MMR providing weird things like combining losing strikes with rankings up or winning strikes with rankings down.
  5. No bans for reports like OW1 (a ban reported to you is a miracle).

Do I have to continue?
So Blizzard: FIX THE MATCHMAKING

23 Likes

There is nothing left to fix. The playerbase that is left is new f2p players that are not interested in learning the game and kids.

They are spread around all ranks. Making the entire mode unplayable.

Game is dead.

Incompetent devs couldn’t figure out that a ladder should put new players and bots into the lower brackets, instead of throwing every single new account around gold/plat and let them ping pong around with 50% winrate.

Thinking back I don’t know why and how I even put so much time into ow2. Remembering how pretty much every game I was put with “teammates” that can’t even play their role. In DIAMOND.

14 Likes

I thought we were all playing Doom…?

1 Like

I’ll post with you until it’s not broken.

7 Likes

Fixed ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

3 Likes

youre going to be posting for the next 7 years like the rest of us have … just fyi THEY DONT CARE

6 Likes