Big balance patch coming soon to PTR

Brigitte:

Shield was removed.
Health down to 150.
Flail attack range decrease by half.
Can only heal when back faces the enemy.
When you die for the first time it will swap you to a better support.

2 Likes

Next patch:

“We felt barriers were too oppressive when stacked together and promoted more stale gameplay, so we decided to remove Sombra from the game.”

2 Likes

Orisa and sigma barrier nerfs
Flat healing nerfs (moria, ana, bap)
Flat burst damage nerfs (doom, widow, hanzo)
More beam nerfs (sym, zarya)
D.va, hamster and Roadhog buffs

If we can get to the point at which soldier 76 is viable then we have healing and damage similar to that during og triple tank and dive which to most people was the best balanced part of the game.

2 Likes

I don’t really see a confirmation.

1 Like

can we make brig even somewhat viable again

I mean I hope for some anti-shield capabilities to the crap DPS and adjustments to Doomfist/Widow/Hanzo less hateful to play against, but we all know we’re gonna get more Sombra and Symmetra nerfs.

1 Like

Op, I still don’t see a real confirmation/source about a “big shiny PTR”

1 Like

imo sigma doesn’t need nerfs at all. he is fine just the way he is.
it’s orisa that needs to be CHANGED, not NERFED, into something that makes her a little more engaging to play on both sides

Where is the source?

MERCY BUFFS INCOMING

ooh if Mercy does get buffed the forums would probably storm Blizzard HQ before their games could even update

the pure vitriol people garner by even proposing the blasphemous notion that Mercy needs some help

Even if he would be too strong,
I think the the hero is well designed and could be fixed any time, without breaking him.

season 2 finals are in a couple weeks but afterwards yes

1 Like

Sombra didn’t have enough nerfs …. maybe put a cowbell around her neck so she doesn’t scare anyone by poping up behind them.

If Doomfist’s okay for his yells when he yeets himself across the map which no one can hear because the audio ranges are buggy, Sombra yelling HI I’M HERE everytime she decloaks shoud be okay too.

This is straight out of a dinoflask video

Probably Brig, Mercy, and D.va buffs. Maybe a Doom nerf.

But in reality none of the above will happen.

Every hero revisited and tweaked. :cowboy_hat_face:
Realistically: Patch will contain tweaks to heroes which don’t really need them, miss out a few heroes and attempt a rework of some kind.

OP doesn’t has a source

So why are we taking it as truth?

I think giving her health packs an instant heal (of like 25hp) + the same amount of HOT could help her a lot already ._.
Also they love to change heroes that don’t need changes like Torb (his right click was strong but come on let him be strong for once)

i hope they buff dive and winston becomes the meta tank. dive is the funnest meta because eveyone jumps into each other and has a good old scrap.
its time for a change from passive shield metas.