Big balance patch coming soon to PTR

Entirely possible but highly likely considering this was a balance patch for only 4 characters, 5 characters getting changes makes it a bigger balance patch but its not a BIG balance patch

7-9 heroes is a pretty big patch. Anything more than that is almost unheard of.

To my knowledge there has been no confirmation of such a patch. Scanning recent dev posts shows no indicator to imply there would be.

1 Like

Moira will get zero nerfs. Only change to Moira would be making her Fade 5 seconds from 6.

I’m excited but scared at the same time… since whatever the patch is will set the meta until December or 2020

1 Like

What is special in December? Won’t we be getting a new hero in November?

If it takes them 4 weeks to test some beam nerfs on two heroes, imagine how long it’ll take them to test 7-8 heroes.

2 Likes

I’m sorry but where did you see this, that one post was just acknowledging it takes time, they never came forward and said to expect a big balance patch like say, this week…

I believe they may be rebalancing the game using 2-2-2 as a baseline. Classic quick play and other modes may get totally ruined over time if ALL the balance patches originate from 2-2-2. Classic quick play may just dry up and fall off like a scab. :bacon:

excuse me… but why does your “Scab” smell like… BACON!!!

5 Likes

Well, they could still release this one before they put out the next set of changes. Let’s hope.

You on drugs or somethin’? Moira will not get a buff at this time, lol. Not when she’s meta.

Hmm… Reinhardt gets speed buff and meta shifts to Reinhardt Sigma!

:joy: I tried to find the band aid, couldn’t find it. So I thought the bacon may resemble a dried scab :joy:

I like bacon :bacon::grin:

Moira being meta means nothing. Fade should have been 5 seconds long time ago.

Dammit I thought you said “Brig balance patch” at first.

Or Rein-Orisa… oh god please no.

-looks up-

Did someone say D.Va nerf?

I hope its some kind of Sombra buff.

1 Like

I hope it’s a Sombra/Junk/Torb/D.Va buff

I’m cool with those.