Be honest have you threw games before?

I have never thrown a game. I always try and win. I may not be playing the optimal hero or whatever, but that isn’t throwing.

2 Likes

No. Though I did consider it once. Comp match and these three boys went off on one of the rudest ableist and sexist rant when I talked over mic. I seriously considering throwing just to spite them. Instead I just spent the whole matching hanging with our mercy and bastion who weren’t being jerks, and let the jerks throw themselves into repeated 1v6s.

1 Like

not in comp on purpose, internets cut out a few times, but ive def thrown in qp.

1 Like

Never deliberately. In all the time I’ve played I’ve had some matches where I play really terribly and probably didn’t contribute enough, though. Had a small handful of internet disconnects over the few years I’ve had the game, too.

Let me add you in game so I can report you thanks.

1 Like

Let me add you so I can report you in game thanks!

1 Like

Not reaaaally…

I had one game with a 3 stack 2 plats and their gold phara friend. all 3 refused to swap or fill, I wanted to try and make it work so I took Mercy as they wanted, one other player said he would heal for the first round but would swap for the second. We win the first round, the guy swaps and the 3 stack get severely toxic towards everyone in the game, screaming as they are carrying us and boosting the goldie phara that couldnt kill anything to save her life. Soooo, I kind of decided to try and win with the other 3 people and ignored the 3 stack players for as much as I could for the rest of the game. We won, and the potg had the 3 of us working together to secure the point in overtime.

if Tbaging my teammate genji who died because they overextended and saying my rez isn’t working as moira counts as throwing… then yes… yes i have. because i can be a tad ‘rood’ when i’m moira… I can’t heal stupid. yet…if only mercy didn’t interupt my research i’d be able to find a cure for stupid.

1 Like

I already quit this game long ago, i got tired of the devs BS

Always trying my best and never thrown a game because in the end of the day it’s just a game meant have fun with, even at disadvantage.

not tired enough to have a sad enough life to post in a forum dedicated to a game u do not play and then pretend you know what you’re talking about when you don’t.

Nope. Never thrown one in my life.

I’ve had bad games where it only got worse when my teammates demoralized and harassed me, though.

They still get to have an opinion. They have access to statistics, news, streams, observations, and videos. Your insult was uncalled for. :confused:

they don’t have data on statistics. They do not have observations because they do not play the game. streams and videos are often parroting another opinion than his/her own.

I throw every game by picking Mercy :joy:

Serious answer I’ve never thrown intentionally (like picking torb and jumping off the map all game) but people just love to accuse me of throwing when I don’t heal them so I guess I throw like 30% of my games then, according to those people :man_shrugging:

I can go into the details about how they have access to them, but the problem is that you still shouldn’t insult people.

Saying someone has a “sad life” is totally unwarranted and detrimental to discussion.

I would like to say that I am the person who never threw, but I actually did once when I was smurfing and we had a duo in our team where one guy boosted the other one. I was usually playing characters I play at that elo, but I dislike those boosters, so I wanted to give the other team a fair chance. (we still won…)

Also I made an experiment by throwing some matches on Hog (I felt bad about it, so I stopped after 3-4 matches) and I never got the blame. They kept flaming the dps.

So yeah, unfortunately about 5 times I would say.

it is pretty sad that the only purpose of his existence here is to insult people working on the game, the fact that you’re defending that is worrying.

I don’t agree with him, but I don’t have to resort to insulting anyone.

Why is that difficult for you to understand?

Honestly, I’ve never thrown a game, but I have thrown in game.
I do it often when I play Torb.
Those armor packs aren’t gonna throw themselves.

2 Likes