Bastion rework concept (Less Sentry, More Recon)

how? just slap 30% ironclad on that bb
he’s got the ability to just MURDER anyone that tries to kill im in sentry mode.

Yea… no.
You’d be solo ulted, shredded, and honestly it would be more pathetic than it is now to play Bastion.

I think the best way if we are talking about his tank being a mobility would be just to add it to E as a mobility mode. Giving his ult something else on another topic.

give him the shield from beta. if someone tries to kill you, you shred them.

Honestly I think this ult wouldn’t be fun either to fight.

Oh hey… I have a rework which fixes this entire issue…

oh wait actually i stan this rework. fixes all the problems except sentry mode, which i STILL believe should be for busting shields and almost only that. other than that I LOVE this idea.

1 Like

this just feels like a collection of nerfs tbh

But…

Why would you ever play Bastion then?

Just play Junk if you wanna break shields…

1 Like

or we can also do the rework idea we came up with from tearing apart my tank rework idea

no, he’s got hitscan weaponry, which is why i would play him. he’s also got better survivability.

Which rework was that? I’ve seen so many they have started to blend together.

Then just play Soldier, and now you have a better heal, speed, smaller hitboxes, burst, sustained hitscan, and even barrier busting.

Bastion’s recon form is like Soldier 76 but worse in every way.

1 Like

My rework tank idea was the one with the DM-like Shield on E

the one i came up with chibi was a variation on that

3 Likes

but bastion would be BETTER than any other character at barrier busting if he got a 25% damage nerf in sentry, but a 50% damage buff against barriers in sentry.

1 Like

so buff recon, but nerf sentry.

1 Like

Then he’d be worse at killing anything else.

And i’d never play the game again.

again, buff recon, make his gun slightly better than soldier’s

1 Like

I was thinking of giving him an e for sentry that was a half second lasting shield, CD for 15 seconds. or some other not annoying shields to fight against.