Bastion really needs help 😭

As a gm bastion main I’m not even playing him, I stopped Overwatch 2 month ago.

I bet if I play him the pickrate will go up to 12%.

1 Like

You know, the saddest part of all of this is… we all know what needs to happen.
At least the basics… hell, there’s numbers and everything.

Yet the dev’s remain silent.

2 Likes

It really does feel like they’re ignoring him at this point :sob:

I just want robo boy to playable

3 Likes

Same thing happened with Junkrat too…

9 Likes

They’ve gone long past ignoring, straight into ignorance.

They are doing nothing.
They’ve been doing nothing and if my knowledge of physics serves me correctly, an object not in motion tends to remain fixed to it’s seat where it can pretend nothing is wrong.

Old sentry + old tank + new recon = best bastion.

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. We don’t need a second Orisa with high survivability, we need a damage hero who can immediately delete anything dumb enough to peek a corner in front of it without a shield. Immobility is too high of a price to pay in this game for the ability to break enemy shields. Bastion needs to break enemy players.

5 Likes

PLEASE

God yes please.

I don’t care if i can be burst down at least let me have that same potential when i give up ALL MOBILITY.

3 Likes

I know Bastion is in a terrible state and for some reason the devs seem to be completely ignoring him, but isn’t overbuff wildly inaccurate now thanks to private profiles?

Overbuff has only ever collected data from profiles that were manually loaded by someone visiting the site. Anyone who goes to Overbuff to look at their own stats has to disable private profile to allow Overbuff to collect that data. It should be nearly as accurate now as it was before private profiles.

5 Likes

let bastion fly, helicopter bastion should be in the game, it’s the best gamemode.

I’m sick and tired of this meme overshadowing the fact that the hero is literally unplayable.

NO. More. Reworks. Period.

Your stats are pretty wrong about how many people are playing him in gm now too btw…

Guess people on these forums cant get smarter.

Okay, explain to me how to play the hero in gm.
I’ll wait.

3 Likes

I see, well if that is the actual pick rate of Bastion currently then It seems like the devs are pretending to be blind when looking at the stats and player feedback for Bastion because they are doing nothing to help him as far as we know.

3 Likes

So… leave him be so bad he’s literally a meme? You literally can’t buff him without him being oppressive. He was wrongly designed, and needs a rework.

1 Like

The Overwatch Dev Team…

3 Likes

By getting good?

His not that bad btw. A while ago people were asking nerfs to him cause he’s still huge part of bunker. Why would you even wanna think about friiking rework a hero when devs already said PLENTY of times that they dont have any of them planned / arent gonna do those for a loooooooooooong time.

even if they won’t do reworks anymore, bastion does need something, i can’t remember the last time i saw him in comp, period. and i’ve been in and out of gold for a while. you’d expect him to be used in lower elos at least.

4 Likes

Great explanation… bravo.

“Get good”

WOW i’m really impressed.

I’ve got 900 hours on this game, i’m level 1000 and i lose to level 12 Hanzo’s who know how to hold down the shoot button because it’s a simple numbers game.

Get smart real quick and open your eyes.

I will no longer reply to anything from you concerning balance unless you bring numbers and hero interactions into play.

6 Likes

Lmao…

If you cant think how to be good/how to play hero in gm yourself, you wont never climb that sr yourself.

Idc how much hours/levels you have on this game but you need to get smarter yourself buddy.

Ah… Nice to know that im talking with a person whos childish too.