Bastion really needs help 😭

He really deserves a rework of some sort, or at least some sort of major power shift in his kit. Right now I’m pretty sure there’s at most 5 people playing him in GM right now.

24 Likes

Fun fact: moira has a 39% winrate on gm ps4. Just wanted to say this for fun

Fun fact: Symmetra is currently being picked more than Reinhardt, let that sink in.

20 Likes

Brace yourself, friend…

People have been killed by a Bastion Cough… plus a well coordinated team… cough… at least once before, and that gives them the right to deny Bastion’s viability.

9 Likes

Fun fact: chewing gum will make you less likely to cry when cutting onions.

6 Likes

Here to repeat the usual scrap ironclad, add shield, yadda yadda

3 Likes

As a gm bastion main I’m not even playing him, I stopped Overwatch 2 month ago.

I bet if I play him the pickrate will go up to 12%.

1 Like

You know, the saddest part of all of this is… we all know what needs to happen.
At least the basics… hell, there’s numbers and everything.

Yet the dev’s remain silent.

2 Likes

It really does feel like they’re ignoring him at this point :sob:

I just want robo boy to playable

3 Likes

Same thing happened with Junkrat too…

9 Likes

They’ve gone long past ignoring, straight into ignorance.

They are doing nothing.
They’ve been doing nothing and if my knowledge of physics serves me correctly, an object not in motion tends to remain fixed to it’s seat where it can pretend nothing is wrong.

Old sentry + old tank + new recon = best bastion.

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. We don’t need a second Orisa with high survivability, we need a damage hero who can immediately delete anything dumb enough to peek a corner in front of it without a shield. Immobility is too high of a price to pay in this game for the ability to break enemy shields. Bastion needs to break enemy players.

5 Likes

PLEASE

God yes please.

I don’t care if i can be burst down at least let me have that same potential when i give up ALL MOBILITY.

3 Likes

I know Bastion is in a terrible state and for some reason the devs seem to be completely ignoring him, but isn’t overbuff wildly inaccurate now thanks to private profiles?

Overbuff has only ever collected data from profiles that were manually loaded by someone visiting the site. Anyone who goes to Overbuff to look at their own stats has to disable private profile to allow Overbuff to collect that data. It should be nearly as accurate now as it was before private profiles.

5 Likes

let bastion fly, helicopter bastion should be in the game, it’s the best gamemode.

I’m sick and tired of this meme overshadowing the fact that the hero is literally unplayable.

NO. More. Reworks. Period.

Your stats are pretty wrong about how many people are playing him in gm now too btw…

Guess people on these forums cant get smarter.

Okay, explain to me how to play the hero in gm.
I’ll wait.

3 Likes

I see, well if that is the actual pick rate of Bastion currently then It seems like the devs are pretending to be blind when looking at the stats and player feedback for Bastion because they are doing nothing to help him as far as we know.

3 Likes