Bastion Megathread On His Current Situation *Bug Fixed!*

The problem is most of the bullets miss. Sure he has high damage but he has a horrible way of getting it to the enemy.

Thats why i was making fun of it. :smiley:

Bastion the ultimate missing machine.

3 Likes

Make tank shots 50% bigger at 30% lower spees maybe?

I was talking about sentry, not tankmode. Tankmode’s cannon is fine, its HP is not.

2 Likes

Woops my b. For some reason I thought tank was mentioned.

1 Like

OP edit: I cleaned up the OP a bunch and added this thread:

It has 665 posts, 5.4k views, and 166 likes at the time of linking it here.

2 Likes

Finally someone gets it

Edit, I Put this on watching

Please comment on all Bastion posts so they get notice

2 Likes

Couldn’t edit for some reason so will make new comment

Blizzard has forgotten bastion, he needs his spread fixed and his old role brought back ASAP.

2 Likes

Maybe one day they will do something about him once we give them enough feedback.

2 Likes

I added in that nearly 1k post Bastion thread into the main visible part of the OP with gigantic emphasized text so people can’t not see it XD

2 Likes

Honestly though. Lots of good ideas in there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wait…

You’re telling me that the first shot not shooting wasn’t a FEATURE!? It’s been in the game FOREVER! (Isn’t that SAD that it can be interpreted like that!?)

3 Likes

Yeah it is deffinetely not a feelsgoodman.

Hopefully that is the first step Blizzard is making in fixing Bastion :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just wish it was that easy to get the voices of Overwatch community heard though

I think they hear as Jeff himself said (they read the forums) but it’s up to them whether or not they’ll listen.

They probably noticed us already but as terran said, they already have stuff to balance on their minds.

Bastion will have to wait i guess :thinking:

Feelssadman

1 Like

the best thing they can do is revert the sentry changes but make bastion more of the position holding bot than an unfortified position holding bot like just nerf his movement speed ,but at the cost of taking more damage from explosives

1 Like

Another thing we could add to bastions recon mode, You guys know the emote “Alert! Alert!” where bastion is in this defensive stance, well that would be the animation for it.

Now imagine he can do that on the move:

• reducing the dmg taken (he is armoring up in that emote so it makes sense i guess) or simply increasing his damage, this would probably had to decrease his walking speed other wise we could end up with another roadhog (healing and running away)
  • It would be an “E” ability that you can turn on for few seconds
  • short well timed ability should give bastion more skill to use against enemies in tense non tank fights.

But that buff would be for all ya that want some change to the recon mode, as we have discussed the sentry changes already.

Feel free to modify this idea to balance it more :white_check_mark:

That’s what I think too. He’s supposed to hold a position to prevent anyone from pushing easily, not only tanks.

Thought of the Day. “Why build turrets when you can turn them into spare parts same with the Dwarf that built them.”

Bumping for the Omnic AI Ganymede.

2 Likes