šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

Initial spread is massive. Headshots are only important after you have shot for a while

This is why the base spread really needs to change.

I would even be all for a natural bloom effect instead of the reverse bloom we already have.

It would mean you would have to be accurate to be effective, though when firing for longer times like at a shield, you would hit a larger area.

That, and it would only really work with an Ammo reduction, which i would gladly welcome if the ammo i do fire, hits hard.

2 Likes

It would not make any sense since Bastion is a stationary machine gun, he doesnā€™t care about recoil at all.

It also doesnā€™t make sense that his bullets magically miss heads.

1 Like

Uh wait ? Bastion bullet pass through head without dealing damage or the head hit box is not crit ?

Basically when compared to all other hitscan who are rewarded for hitting heads, it feels like youā€™re doing nothing.

Yea youā€™re dealing base body-shot damage, but itā€™s almost like youā€™re not hitting anything differently. because you arenā€™t.

1 Like

The reverse spread is unique. I love that part

2 Likes

Idea: make bastion start dealing headshots when at minimum spread. Till then headshots are off

That would also work.

Though in my opinion we donā€™t need to balance Bastion around letting his enemies get off easily.

I feel in a way bastion needs to earn extra damage. Reverse spread is a neat idea. Expand on that

That could work, but could also be to sudden of a boost in damage.

I mean some people here want bastion to be literally all armor which canā€™t work unless you rework how health works

maybe introduce bonus damage if you can get full reverse spread, only for 0.5-1.0 seconds (Lore reason:Bastion has limited stocks of (Insert round type here.) and can only access them at very limited times in any fight.)

1 Like

story wise, you could see in the bastion video, he was precice and tight spread,

a bastion is not feared for spray and pray, but for aim and conytroled burstā€¦
the current bastion we have, is a near spray and pray.

tigtning his spread only makes bastion goes from noob choice to skill choiceā€¦
alredy that he gets a easy bastion VS 6 when you even play himā€¦hell, even a bastion VS 11.
i alredy got so much of that

Thatā€™s literally tankmode before his rework. It wasnā€™t considered a problem of balance at all then actually.

Upon activation it added bonus armor.

It was 450 without heal between shot and ironclad.
Sadly healing between shot gonna stop after patch ā€¦

3 Likes

thats why, another reason to buff bastion

2 Likes

Thanks for reminding me it was 150 armor instead. Itā€™s been so long :frowning:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s going to hurt a ton. He definitely needs better IC in tank now.

3 Likes

Well this is gonna be funā€¦

2 Likes