šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

Exactly. He has so many counters yet acts as a counter to so few. Shouldnā€™t he at least be dangerous to interact with for a change?

3 Likes

Think about this for a second.

To every other player, Bastion currently has an ā€œExtraā€ weak spot, on top of being immobile, has an extra head hitbox on his BACK The hardest thing to protect, and literally enables counterplay against him without warning.

While to the Bastionā€¦ Everyone else lacks a weak spot entirely that every other hero can readily abuse and make use of given the aim/strategy.

3 Likes

Well they ā€œdidā€ have a weak spot but then they took headshots away. It seems that without thinking the devs unintentionally stripped him of a lot of utility. IMO Bastion needs to actually have an edge that makes him worth playing. But knowing the outcry about that last time, I fear he still wonā€™t get any proper care.

1 Like

Exactly.

There was counter play from both sidesā€¦ Not itā€™s more like:
ā€œFine, Bastion can be in the game as long as every hero can get rid of him upon a single button press, nothing lessā€

1 Like

yea thats how i feel these days,

the peoples who needs a nerf are tracer and genji

litraly skinny and one can double jumps with his head moving everywhere yet teh camera stay stilā€¦broken game with meta balance that just dont work

Oh havenā€™t you heard? Genji is perfectly balanced despite his incredibly consistent ability to team wipe with his ult while having access to his entire toolkit.

2 Likes

also get a resset of skill eby each kill without cooldownā€¦this is totaly game breaking

og but he is in the meta, so ā€œbalanceā€

OMFG

ā€œGenji is balanced because he takes skill.ā€
Doomfist takes a lot of skill, but the kind of people that would say the statement above, probably complained about Doomfist being OP.
Hmmmmā€¦ I smellā€¦ hypocrisy

2 Likes

honestly i cant say DF is OP since i know he needs to do a combo to kill someone, or charge to OS somone to the wall

Doom is balanced for ONE Reason.

He puts himself in harms way, to deal said damage.

If he was dealing this damage from any kind of range, while remaining at said range, then i could reliably call him ā€œOvertunedā€

4 Likes

You know what these people are like Chibi. When a hero comes into the meta that can reliably counter their main, theyā€™re going to call them OP and demand nerfs.

1 Like

yup, indeed

and one is killed by bastion, he is suddenly OP, even tough Bastion is badā€¦
your a main in your hero, how can you possibly die to a bastionā€™s sentry that cant even hit somethingā€¦

take somone else to counter him, boom he ded in 2 sec

And I fear Hog might get nerfed. Weā€™ve seen the nerf threads already, they popped up since the changes were on PTR.

im not experiance with hog so i cant really say anythiong on about that

Really the only thing Hog has going for him is his hook, nerf that or his damage from his scrap gun and now heā€™s back to being one of the worst tanks in the game.

Change the damn title now.

why ?
i dont see why ?

reduce spread is good, but that wont change much from before,
yea he will be more effectife.

but not as much as
-removed headshot
-and added spread

with what he got now, this is not a buff but a FIX, yet not a complete fix

Just imo

As i see it , heā€™s not ignored anymore, heā€™s got the attention. The title doesnā€™t fit anymore.

hmmm

gijhlqgfdsjkhjhsfdg

It does in fact fit very well, as heā€™s being willingly ignored by the playerbase because of a genuine bias towards him, that goes beyond gameplay balance.

So no.
I will not be changing the damn Title.

3 Likes