šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

You took 33% of 3, you need to take (3 * (1-0.33)) or (3 - (3 * 0.33)) to get a 33% decrease. Yours is a 66% decrease. He does actually go back to 2 degrees (assuming theyā€™re not just straight lying to us about the percent decrease)ā€¦ I assume that when they say 33%, they mean 1/3.

Other than that though, yeahā€¦ pretty much. I like the graphic, but how far away was it? Because my crosshair covers the bot pretty well from any reasonable distanceā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m getting the minimum spread after just 60 bulletsā€¦?

My thread on bastion ult

Was typing a response when you posted thisā€¦ lul

tried it on PTR
Bastion feels very strong with this new changes.
recon is a monster with 35 ammo !
spread (turretmode) feels very good, could kill some small targets too.

Now reduce the model size by 20 % and iam a new Bastion main.

Lol

I knew adding ammo to Recon would compensate for the spread recoil, tried it out when I was messing with game setup.

The reverse spread will be useful by being able to whittle down shields as the bloom narrows and then you have lethal potential if they continue to push. Iā€™m okay without head shots, Bastion in combat is just looking for kills, not style points.

Make it 10% and you got yourself a deal!

What will the third megathread be named as he isnā€™t being ignored anymore?

If there is one, probably something along the lines of that ā€œAna Cabanaā€ or whatnot that was around a while backā€¦

Oh God a tiny bastion sounds scary

Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, not even ignored! (600+ Likes, 22,000 Responses)

But then it would be a praise thread

Any size reduction for Bastion is NOT what I want for Bastion. I was responding to someone who wants size reduction. Just trying to balance out what the player wants out of buffs 10% is better than 20%

50m, or at the bottom of the stairs from the spawn room.

And yeah, the math kinda confused me lmao.

If itā€™s 33% of his 3 degree spread, which the pic showed, then it would be 1.

If itā€™s 33% of the 2-3 different (which it doesnā€™t specifically say nor does the pic line up with it) then it would be 2.66 degrees.

So it was nerfed by 50%, but now tightens 33%, of 3, which is 1.

So they significantly buffed Bastion and didnā€™t nerf anything else in compensation?

Okay Bliz, now weā€™re talking.

4 Likes

If his current spread is 3Ā° and it is reduced by 33% it is reduced by 1Ā°, leaving him at 2Ā°

1 Like

Well, now that Bastion did just get buffs, I wonā€™t need to post the third.

The third would have been directed at how every hero and how they counter bastion, both in theory and in real games.

However, I think BMT#3 will be about Bastionā€™s endgame. Basically how Bastion just need QoL buffs at this point.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m saying only itā€™s in an overly complicated way.

1 Like

Welcome back!

We finally got some good buffs, not sure if they will fix everything, but they are quite helpful.

5 Likes