šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

With the recent reworks it looks like the devs are throwing all team play and strategy out the window. I say this cause Torb and Sym were the only builders, and required think and planning with your team. Now have been reworked into some dps version of their old selves.

It seems at the time they are only interested in making heroes fun to watch, and its cause of OWL. Now Iā€™m not sure what kind of rework they would give Bastion, but it would probaly be a mobile one

2 Likes

im just bloody hard headed, as much as i have venom towards how bastion was wrecked and treated, im still here.

Glad Bastion beeps as im swearing for each one on my end.

1 Like

I agree bastion needs a rework, but since heā€™s not popular in the eyes of blizzard, they move him to the bottom of the list it seems. I have seen him just wreck if you get like 3 shield guys covering him while he just holds down left clickā€¦

Then you havenā€™t see him wreck. Youā€™ve seen 3 shield guys sitting on a gun.

4 Likes

I see Almostward found his way here tooā€¦ you guys really know how to attract (former) Mercy mainsā€¦ :laughing:

1 Like

Shhhh Iā€™m a Moira main now. Ignore what he says everyone

all you have seen is old meme play taken to the extreme.

1 Like

Sentry should be stronger, considering how free you are as a static target. Suggestions:

Higher damage in sentry.
Tighter spread.
Headshots.
Faster transformation.
CC immunity in sentry.

6 Likes

All of those (together) would probably be far too powerfulā€¦ most people here agree that tighter spread (as in reverted spread), and maybe headshots back are the most important ones.

1 Like

Just let me kill the person who is charging straight at me and I will be happy.

5 Likes

My dudes, my autocorrect has gotten with the times.

It changed Bastion out for Badtion.

When even autocorrect fails, all hope is lost.

ā€”-

Out of likes :confused:

5 Likes

They finally opened up 2 internships for overwatch

Oh, thereā€™s two more

2 Likes

Do you mean all together or in general?

Probably meant all together, Whichā€¦ i can kinda see?

But yea, in general any mix of these changes would only work to fix Bastion.

More so specifically the spread reduction and headshot modifiers.

1 Like

I need them.

1 Like

All together

1 Like

I meant any/some combination of those. I like the idea of CC immunity but some effective damage buff would be the only way to stop Bastion being free to Hanzo.

Knockback/displacement immunity.
Openly being immune to stuns and silences is inherently op if the focus is around sentry mode.

1 Like
  • Sentry on Q, nothing on Shift, nothing on E
  • 4 second duration, 2 of which is the transform times
  • 10% spread reduction
  • 0x headshot multiplier (to account for the spread reductionā€¦ can you imagine a Bastion with 10% lower spread that also did damage when he hit people in the head?)
  • 30 ammo in Sentry mode
  • 1 second reload time
  • Ult charge changed to be twice as much as Zaryaā€™s
1 Like

Nope. It needs to stop getting nerfed. Even if itā€™s more powerful itā€™s still a nerf because itā€™s an ult.

Oh I got trolled.

6 Likes