šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

and the ones that were close of the time i made the post

from there, any new idea that was posted after i would put on the post to guard and not allow to get lost, like many that were on this list

thus it being enormous. theres even some variants of some ideas, like tank on E. theres alot of versions of tank on E

the vote will serve for that, to filter ideas, to dump the bad, mediocre, etc. and just leave the good, possible or viable ones

I like the Heat Mechanic, would be a mix of both weapon magazines and unlimited ammo. Would make for some good resource management (better than the healing mechanic).

2 Likes

Newcomer: Let me guess, your homeā€¦
Bastion main: Yesā€¦ And it was beautiful

4 Likes

i made todayā€™s daily hero opinion about bastion and no one replied to it :frowning:

2 Likes

Well we canā€™t be having that now can we.

Here, Bastion is Not ignored.
And will not be, if i have anything to say about it.

1 Like

the coming of the second omnic crisis has already started. Its time to repeal the mandatory human hiring act.

3 Likes

I never ever play bastion but I can see he needs help

He really needs a rework imo

I say give his ability to headshot back. Also make his sentry form better. Idk how but just do it

2 Likes

You know itā€™s going to be a bad day when you see birds flying backwards. I wonder if during the first crisis if the omnic tried to empathise the weather.

2 Likes

I have the feeling that this thread is almost dead because of our discord group :frowning:
No more 100 to 400 posts per day. But is is hard to find relevant topicsā€¦ and still silence from blizzā€¦ I am so disappointed in Blizzardā€¦ itā€™s so sadā€¦

2 Likes

I mean, there was only a handful of us in here anyway. Who knows, maybe the total silence from us might be enough of a message?

3 Likes

In complete silence we only know the loudest of discontent.

If anything, our attempts at fixing this issue hands on, have kept it from burning a hole in blizzardā€™s image.

Blizzard only cares about money, i bet there is a accountant somewhere on the dev team saying that Bastion is to costly to work on when there is more profitable heroes that will make up the costs.

Maybe the big Blizzcon announcement is a Bastion rework instead of a new hero and a map :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

It would take about that much just to apologize for the length of Time weā€™ve been left like this, as devoted fans and costumers of this company.

3 Likes

Australia for the win BTW at blizzcon, even though the chances of that is the same of a Bastion buff being on the PTR tomorrow.

2 Likes

Mabye, but Iā€™m starting to think the devs only care about the popular characters that get them views on OWL.

It seems each season I see less and less Bastions. Kinda sad how low a character gets picked when all should be viable

6 Likes

Well put.
Indeed.

We are still here, but itā€™s only the most challenge seeking head strong of usā€¦ who want to Force our hero to workā€¦ And thatā€™s just now how a game should be played.

2 Likes