šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

Umm, I donā€™t believe you that itā€™ll be OP in the slightest. Itā€™s basically Sym alt fire but he can push himself and has a much smaller ammo pool. The projectile does move faster but heā€™s also a huge target compared to her and would have a smaller ammo pool like I mentioned.

1 Like

Finally arrives at home
Oh Astroā€™s thread is already finished
reads it
Isā€¦ isā€¦ beautiful

4 Likes

When Xbox announces that there is going to be a native support of m&kb

Me: well, I guess I am gonna die now everytime against a sniper.
Edit: guess I will use the phrase ā€œIf you canĀ“t win against them, join themā€

I shall drop this off here and run!

2 Likes

explain pls? why you win?
how you win? TEACH ME!!!

2 Likes

but dat aim is so juicy! i miss bronze :tired_face:

where the players are so dumb, they run into a ulting phara

1 Like

Kudos to anyone who knows what song is playing in the background. :yum:

1 Like

now everyone go to astro thread and start helping keep that one alive.
this one is old and prob wont help anymore. gotta keep moving foward and make that thing rise up from the ashes of this one and the past one.
VAMO AJUDAR NOSSO ROBƔ AMIGO A SER UM PICK MAIS VIAVEL!!!(thats braziliam portuguese if you havent noticed yet :unamused:).

2 Likes

I think that I understood that sentence just because spanish is a romantic lenguage

AAAHHHHHH PORTUGUESE NOT SPANISH!!!(coisinha do caps)

1 Like

Like I mean, if you know any romantic language you can understand any of them xD

oh got itā€¦ just too many peolple think we brazilians speak spanish and it kinda begun to get into my nervs :unamused:

make a joke and i swear im going to follow you till the day of your death

well, I mean, even spanish speakers do a lot of jokes about our language because it differs from country to country. For examples, I hate when people from other spanish countries come here and say that ā€œaguacateā€ (avocado) is actually called ā€œpaltaā€, it just sounds awful.

sucks doesnt it?(btw did not understand what you said but gonna respect and not google translate)

Ok guys, I am proud to say that I decided to be part of the Brigitte Sphagetti Movement so we can lower the toxicity in the forums.

Stay strong
Sincerely,
The Brigitte Spaghetti Movement

3 Likes

its not that i hate brig, its that i hate being over stunned(doom,mcree,ana,mei)
i wish i could give you some inspiring photo, but im a low level(pretty sure not level 3)

1 Like

take that out of her kit and shes pretty delicious.(ye can keep the whip throw thingy. its pretty cool)

dude i just had a enlightment.