šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

instead of stun, why not just push them away like the whip!

2 Likes

of course ye wont be throw out of the map or out of her whips reach

thats me, sooo me, SOOOOOO ME!!!

the push thing would be used to get the pesky tracer out of ye supports
bash + whip + spaghetti = tracer out

course she would have to have the cooldown on 6 or 4 again so that its more balanced

if doom can have it why cant brig?

now take this ideas to the baguette leader so that it can enlight other people too

I mean, the movement is not about baguetteĀ“s balancing, is about reducing the toxicity of the forums by taking the figure of Brigitte as a protector, andā€¦
I donĀ“t wanna go into balancing issues, I am pretty tired at a certain extent ;-;

if she doesnt stun, shes not hated

i think in the least

i wouldnt hate her(btw bastion is immovable anyway :expressionless:)

That close-range stun is literally what makes her a huge counter to Dive in the first place. If it goes, her purpose goes

2 Likes

dunno, just giving ideas and trying to help

Well, I mean, I think her melee range plus her CC and armor is what makes her strong, and I havenĀ“t talked about her constant and burst healing, but still, yes, thatĀ“s what makes her a threat against dive.

1 Like

yeah forget about all of that :neutral_face:

Also, how is your thread going? I couldnĀ“t read the comments about it lmao

1 Like

Generally the reception has been quite good. Way more people support a Bastion rework than I had anticipated

4 Likes

its going good(terran is choking astro cuz damage being reduced)

1 Like

Well, I mean, he has been a troll pick since a long time and got an uneccesary reworkā€¦ It is just some people that are the same trolls that attack other characters that they dislike

1 Like