šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

Why the ā€œonly recharging in Reconā€ thing? Thatā€™s kinda what you would be encouraged to do anyways if you have to burn most of your rounds

it gives a layer of difficulty on the when, how and why use it.

Thatā€™s exactly what the recharging clip does anyways. Thatā€™s just kinda what I would call an ā€œinconvenience featureā€.

It doesnā€™t actually nerf the ability, just makes it harder to use than it really needs to be

it gives mobility and good burst damage, it needs to be difficult, or else why not just spam tank every second?

Because it has a limited clip that recharges slowly? Itā€™s also a projectile?

you can 2 shot a tracer all the time with this. maybe giving him more shots might work wonders.

like having 6 shots instead of 4

So can Junkrat and Pharah and Hanzo (whoā€™s projectile is faster, does 5 more damage, can headshot, and has infinite ammo)

Pharah can do the same thing with a smaller hitbox, more mobility, a larger clip, and a faster fire rate

Yeah but they donā€™t have splash damage, rocket jump and 300 hp.

Pharah has rocket jump. But hers is much, much better. Why need 300 HP when youā€™re flying? Like actually flying not just bouncing.

They have the ability to fly and a much more powerful mine jump. Again, theyā€™re also much smaller

for bastion it is complicated to manage a real algorithm, as it is not enough to be OP or trash. hypothesizing his ultimate in seocndaria ability in my opinion does not solve the problem, would return the original problem of too much damage.

Instead I would opt for creating a secondary skill that includes Ganimede among uses. It might be interesting that ganymede is launched and temporarily obscures the view of the enemy by flying in front of us. I wonder why in ow have not yet imploded a skill that obscures the view (which I would have been apsper to reaper frankly).

His problem was never too much damage what are you talking about?

3 Likes

maybe make a bigger splash then.
up damage by 10 making it 130

Nah that would actually exacerbate peopleā€™s concerns

soooo back at 0 stake

im gonna change the post :unamused:

resuming for ez consuming:
1 tank shot per second like normal tank
can only reload in shots 2 seconds
less splash
less damage(120 per bullet)
maximum amount of shots:4 shots

Too Op. Iā€™ll only use tank mode with this.