šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

I fully support Bastion becoming a part of dive.

1 Like

Good, that was kinda the point :+1:

Although Iā€™m not really sure how good a large, relatively low mobility DPS would do in dive :thinking:

If Bastion have the tank mode on E without cooldown. He will be a must pick dude.

Not if you compensate nerf it.
Just look at other ults that have been turned into Es.

Except Mercyā€™s. That was a horrible idea from the start.

2 Likes

Well it wouldnā€™t be 205 damage per round of course.

I honestly wouldnā€™t even let him have a standard clip for it but a small recharging one like DF

You know, if Bastion could rocket jump without cooldown Iā€™ll rocket jump for junky placement every fight.

1 Like

Sounds good :yum:

I mean itā€™s not like you canā€™t counter it. He wouldnā€™t have his team protecting him

If he make 100 damage with the same radius splash without cooldown he will be OP.

1 Like

less splash, doomfist m1 cooldown,

1 Like

Even if he only had, say, 4 rounds maximum and he only regained one every 2 seconds?

The concept suggests 120 damage per round

1 Like

So 4 second of cooldown for rocket jump on key locationā€¦ Sometime you just need to have a nice placement for return the fight.

1 Like

its like tracers blink kind of cooldown

1 Like

Yeah the central reasoning for Tank on E would be for rocket jumps and some relatively consistent burst damage.

but not so quick. 2 seconds in-between every shot

Itā€™s 1.11 seconds between shots

That sounds so wrong. Itā€™s basically Sym but can rocket jump (like her alt fire but with self knockback). Why would that make him a must pick?

If the tank shoot every second and have 4 shot and reload one every 2 second he will have 6 free shot. The ult have 8 shot.

So with that in mind he can splash damage the Tracer and jumping everywhere ?

Is there a problem with splash damage on Tracer?

I think he was assuming that it would literally just be current Tank on E

Itā€™s also only 120 damage per shot, keep that in mind