šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

this is one of the threads that i can guarantee that no genji main will ever visitā€¦

pure bliss.

1 Like

Iā€™ve actually fraternized in Genji threads pretty successfullyā€¦ itā€™s usually less about what character someone plays and more about, well, how they consider support in general.

I have a long and painful history dealing with Genji mains, with me using my Trolling skills. blame a the first Genji main to earn the Ire of everyone else on the forums as i butted heads with that person almost every hour in the day.

2 Likes

Genji mains are creatures that no one wants to face.

2 Likes

I actually have something that might warm your heart a bitā€¦

4 Likes

wakes up
What a nice day to talk to my favorite turrets.
sees 143 replies
I think I should go to school instead

Edit: Also, wth were you talking about xD?

4 Likes

sentry is transformed in to bastion primary form and recon fuses with tank mode(like that spray but with a cannon on his crotch)

waitā€¦ actually, forget that

If you didnā€™t make the enemy Genji rage quit, did you really even win the game?

2 Likes

Whatā€™s up my friend lmao

1 Like

I played 12 games last night and ended up with a net loss of 1 SR o_O

2 Likes

Normally I get a net loss of 3-8 SR, you had luck xD

1 Like

I am just checking constatly the forums and youtube, I hope today is the ā€œdayā€.

1 Like

That doesnā€™t really make sense. Heā€™s already a troll pick but he shouldnā€™t be.

2 Likes

Call it alert. Thatā€™s the name of the emote where he goes red murder Bastion and starts looking for things to shoot.

1 Like

As promised, here is that highlight reel:

3 Likes

Nothing will ever beat my clip of me going full PoiseDaddy on Gwyn though :smirk:

I donā€™t know how you killed that Moira at the end of your tank but okay xD

1 Like

Also, because I love to share love, I suscribed to everyone in Youtube uwu

2 Likes

So, normally for me, the updates come out on 1 p.m (2 p.m EST), I just want to see the damn Torb rework and the third social feature >:c

1 Like