šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

Wait, like recently?

14 hours ago.

That would put it just after our discussion in Astroā€™s threadā€¦ he might want to get checked out, that sounds a bit like schizophrenia to me (or something else, Iā€™m not a doctor). Unless thatā€™s just a coincidence, and has to do with something else entirelyā€¦

Where is DrPlan when you need himā€¦

1 Like

Not schizophrenia, more likely bipolar disorder if anything.

Symptoms of bipolar disorder include mood swings, mood disorder and agitated depression.

Kolor needs to calm down. Apparently he hates anybody with a different opinion. Iā€™m embarrassed to call him part of the community with the way he acts about it. Kolor if youā€™re reading this, if you want anybody to listen to you start with an argument instead of calling people clowns and just stating you hate everyone.

4 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s the oneā€¦

1 Like

Exactly.

His spread would need a slight reduction for the effect of it to matter, butā€¦ The principle is the same.

Big gun need headshots.

That video isā€¦ a Strange one.
The reason i linked it was that this guy was trying to review Bastion, The Original Bastion, Without knowing much about him.

And even tho he went a little crazy with it, the Main Thing he was getting at, was that if you let a Bastion set up, that Bastion should be rewarded for itā€¦ He didnā€™t get it across very well tho <.<
(He was a pharah main after allā€¦ you probably just saw his salt leaking through.)

It was a mess, admittedly.
Butā€¦ he made some good points, and some bad ones.
The bad ones came from a lack of understanding, Butā€¦ tbh, the good points were what people understood about Bastion way back then:

Donā€™t go near him unprepared.

I would Link it, butā€¦ knowing you people youā€™d pick him apartā€¦ X3 And that was never the intentionā€¦ the intention was to show that even players back then, didnā€™t exactly HATE Bastion like they seem to nowā€¦ They respected his powerā€¦ And albeit, Complained about it, but knew why it was the way it was.

In the same way they complained about Widow.
(And still do, wtf? Why is that a thing again, btw??)

i missed somthing about kolorblind ? XD

Teammate Moira:
ā€œIā€™m Healinā€™ you Bastion, kill that baby D.va!ā€

Me, struggling to hit circle-strafing D.va because my spreadā€™s so huge:
ā€œIā€™m trying DAMMITā€

5 Likes

Kolorblind called everyone who supports tank on E a clown then proceeded to witch hunt me on Twitter for opposing what he said. Iā€™ve kind of lost all respect for Kolor after that.

Oh yeah I forgot, DrClan brought it up further down, Kolor also said he hates the entire Overwatch community and is embarrassed to be part of it.

2 Likes

Itā€™s kinda hard to have that kind of respect for someone after they lash out like thatā€¦ without even considering the matter at hand.

2 Likes

What makes it even stranger is that they had a civil discussion with Grantman on Astroā€™s thread, then went to Twitter and said the Overwatch community was horribleā€¦

5 Likes

I came here for plot

1 Like

Yeah, no idea whatā€™s going on thereā€¦ Looked at his profile to see if there was anything else after our discussion, and the only other post he made was about the Orisa halt thingā€¦

Like that one guy said, this thread would make an amazing sitcom.

2 Likes

While this thread is somehow divebombing, I donā€™t know why but Bastion was a much better pick for me before Summer Games this year.
Now, he seems utterly useless. I canā€™t even live for longer than 20 seconds, and I am doing the exact same stuff I did that worked out very well before SG.
And I main Bastion. So this sucks.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll tell you why.

The enemy are trying harder, to earn more wins.

Bastion only really Works Like youā€™ve said, when you catch them off guard.
When they actually Try To win, thereā€™s basically nothing you can do.

2 Likes

This is so sad can we buff bastion

4 Likes

Alexa buff Bastion, Jeff play Despacito

5 Likes