šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

Because it rewards skillful playing. Anyone can shoot a body with Bastion, but nailing headshots (and continuous enough on a moving or distant target to get the kill) is something that requires much, much more skill. They could leave his spread, give him 1.5-2 for headshot, and Iā€™d be happy.

2 Likes

Here is a tip: donā€™t take anything Jared says at face value.

1 Like

ā€œLeave his spreadā€¦ā€

Well then i prefer to have just a lowered spread instead of RNG inconsistent skill.

Excuse meā€¦

To some extent. Ideas are ratherā€¦fruitful.

1 Like

I mean, heā€™s picked slightly more than he was before (maybeā€¦ with the whole private profiles thing, who knows), but heā€™s still not picked muchā€¦ still about half a percent across all ranks, and still one of the worst (probably the worst, Hammond is technically at the bottom, but again, private profiles) in pretty much everything Platinum and above.

Hammond did give him something else to shoot at, but heā€™s still in a pretty bad spot because he can only reliably kill like 2-3 things in the entire game.

I wouldnā€™t say heā€™s a must pick on Junkertown. Pirate ship isnā€™t nearly as common as people seem to think it is. And even then, as soon as the Bastion is knocked off the cart, the pirate ship is dead, itā€™s almost impossible to get it going again.

1 Like

I mean, if heā€™s still that inaccurate, headshots arenā€™t going to do much for youā€¦ Youā€™d still need to aim at the body to get the most shots to hit, and headshots would just be extra RNGā€¦ I would much rather have a spread revert/reduction than headshots, but both would be really nice. Iā€™m fine with removing Ironclad to do it, Ironclad is nearly pointless, it lets you survive like one extra rocket, but if you just shoot the Pharah, then she wonā€™t be shooting any rockets, and youā€™ll survive even longerā€¦

1 Like

I donā€™t know if Iā€™d say Bastion counters Hammond, but I will say that Hammond has added another easy kill to my list. Possibly the easiest so far.

I think only Winston beats him(if weā€™re talking Bastion).

Winston beats Bastion? More like the other way around.

Thatā€™s what I ment.

Winston one of the few heros who doesnā€™t beat Bastion.

1 Like

Inb4

• Winston now deals extra damage to stationary targets. This change aims to help winston destroy placed turrets faster due to changes coming with torbjorn rework.

Bastion :running_man:

4 Likes

Bastion: :joy::ok_hand:

dies

2 Likes

ā€œXqc for dropping inā€¦ā€

i gotta disappear I guess

Member that video Chibi linked where the guy said that Winston should be Bastionā€™s best counter? I memberā€¦

And also that Bastion shouldnā€™t be able to win against Pharah, and that Sentry should have a 3 second cast timeā€¦

2 Likes

Whatā€¦

Find it now.

This was like very early into releaseā€¦ Maybe it was beta, I donā€™t rememberā€¦ the guy had no idea what he was talking about though.

Got like a single kill, died, and then went on about how OP Bastion was because of that killā€¦

Chibi will have to link it, I donā€™t remember when it was. Or you could go through all 7000 posts :Kappa:

2 Likes

It was probably on old forums.

Big kappa

No, it was somewhat recent that he posted itā€¦ It was an old video though

Probably on his Twitter.

So get to scrolling.

kolorblind on twitter:

i f***ing hate the overwatch community and im embarrassed to call myself part of it

1 Like