šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

Iā€™d settle for Sentry being uninterruptible except by Hack. Thatā€™s the crucial thing for me. Itā€™s far too easy.

1 Like

Thatā€™s just broken. Iā€™m all for redistributing Sombraā€™s power but thatā€™s just a terrible idea.

The ā€œI would sit on Bastionā€ one? Whatā€™s he say?

Specifically doesnā€™t affect Sombra. Just removes all the single-button, EZ counters to Sentry.

Someone in the comments of Ariaā€™s video was saying he should have been in.

That would have gone terriblyā€¦

2 Likes

If only for a Cannon-Butt-Jump, hope this makes you beepy-boopy mains feel better :smiley:

Yes he thinks that the weakest character in the game is fine because only he can play himā€¦ he also dont have the statistics on his sideā€¦ and also not the experience from Bronze to Diamond like we do. And when we all in the tiers feels that he is even bad in Bronze even a former bronze playerā€¦ I dont really know if you can say that he is fineā€¦

1 Like

Firstly, awesome job on voicing your opinion productively on an OW hero. The argument is well-researched, etcā€¦but I have an honest question:

How can one ask for a rework of ANY hero when they havenā€™t played Overwatch competitively? OP is not even ranked this season ā€“ so how can they provide insights to how a hero is played if they havenā€™t played the actual game at a high level? Quick play and comp are vastly different, theyā€™re basically too different games. Iā€™m not even trying to SR gatekeep, but having no time in competitive means that you donā€™t actually have honest insight onto how a hero either works or doesnā€™t.

We play comp. Dont just rank stalk the hole time that would help. We play from Bronze to Diamond in the end if you consider the active people that plays bastion alsoā€¦ how can you play a hero that is so bad that you get reported 20 times in a single game in comp?

Dont take it personally but: comp is crap in the end. Dont consider it as a AAA+ argument. It is notā€¦

3 Likes

Why do you bring that topic up anyway? We have a lot of good arguments that cant be denied. So why do you have to bring the rank topic hereā€¦ it just ends in a toxic pile of trash.

1 Like

He works just if the enemy is to bad have 0 coordination. If you read the OP you will find all answers you need of not: read the first 10k posts we discussed it again and again.

Good work I am triggered now. Juat because rank is the worst thing you can bring into a discussion that is not about rank in any means.

1 Like

Rank has to do with balance and hero effectiveness though.

Is the same reason that reaper is op in quick play but is very situational above platinum. It doesnā€™t mean Reaper is broken, it means he works in certain settings.

In order to have any believability in regards to asking for such widespread changes, it helps to establish some level of expertise, ie. comp hours AND qp hours, because that grounds your research, and you can wholeheartedly stand by what youā€™re saying.

Hey Iā€™m back!
gets silenced again for no reason

3 Likes

He said Bastion doesnā€™t need a rework.

Rank means nothing. I am the quick player here and bastion is just as broken In my preferred game mode as in ranked if not more so. In quick play you NEED more ability to to work independently.

2 Likes

Glad to see Iā€™m not the only one not being an air conditioner (Itā€™s cooler than fan.) of ranked.

1 Like

poor bastion give him a rework

4 Likes

Alrightā€¦ Iā€™m in the new patch.

And Bastion got an Emote.

It kind of triggers me, even though itā€™s the best thing iā€™ve ever seen.
Somebody in the dev team Obviously reads this threadā€¦

7 Likes

Actually I was going to comment on that today.

From what I saw, Kolor has some vendetta against this thread, the people here, maybe both.

I think the hatred stems from Hanzo, where he was F-tier, got massive buffs, and now anyone can pick him up and do good with him.

The same could happen for Bastion, which is why I want slight buffs, over a full blown rework.

I think kolor feels threatened by us since they are one of the top Bastion players. Think of Wraxu. He was a Hanzo god before the rework.

Kolor brings up valid points of Bastion not needing to be viable in every situation, but they fail to realize that Bastion isnā€™t viable in any situation really.

Bastion is so moot that you can pick any hero over Bastion.

It could be a fear of Kolorā€™s that bastion might be broken again, like the days of 35% ironclad. However, there is a disturbance between Kolor and this community.

I canā€™t tell if I lost respect for Kolor yet, but they sure as heck have shown that they donā€™t want to back us.

A shame. If we received his support considering his place in the community, we would at least be acknowledged by Blizzard.