Bastion is fine where he is

So you telling someone that they cant post what they like?

When was the last time you played Bastion? Two years ago?

Then say it again.

1 Like

I dunno, why make a post stating a character is brain dead and providing no proof of the character being fine whatsoever? Do you even play him? If not, why even bother when he’s already thoroughly ignored by the devs.

6 Likes

they can post anywhere, doesn’t mean it won’t be stupid. Plenty of triggered folks think this thread is stupid, but I made it to state my opinion that Bastion’s character sucks, buuut when it comes to the job he has he does it. Sitting there and shooting.

I was gonna see where this thread was heading and to see if this will be civil, but no, it’s still toxic. So the Brigitte Spaghetti Movement will quarantine this thread

Sincerely, The Brigitte Spaghetti Movement
4 Likes

So me replying to this post without facts is stupid, you making a post without facts to state a random opinion about a character you don’t even play is perfectly fine and healthy for the forums?

I think the others here would disagree.

5 Likes

Welp, but they can post it, and if you think that what they post is stupid its your opinion, just like bastion thing. So let them without looking so agressive in your answers to others, that way it can become more constructive discussion. Or just do what you do, its interesting to watch for me anyway.

Hey, let me give you a piece of life advice. If you want to have a discussion and have your opinion respected, don’t insult people. Take a breather and take a look at your replies. You’ve been extremely disrespectful, so much that I wouldn’t be surprised if your thread were locked.

• Shield buster
  • Area denial
  • Suppressive fire
  • Immune to CC (in turret mode)

Bastion isn’t meant to be played sitting behind a shield, unmoving. Because of its lack of mobility the element of surprise and unpredictability is its greatest asset i.e. constantly repositioning.

I don’t know if Bastion needs changes. My only experience playing him was 10 hours during my first week of playing which was pretty close to launch, so I can’t really comment on its current state. I do however acknowledge and appreciate that it can do more than just sit behind an Orisa shield and spam m1.

3 Likes

Don’t come for my bastion main friends. :rage: Bastion is so niche his only viability being a third of the maps in Overwatch that require a whole team to work around him being picked.

5 Likes

Cringy sarcasm confirmed.

Contradictions.

Withdrawing into insults instead of responses.

Cliche reading comprehension insults since they don’t want to explain something.

Extreme bias.

A attempt to try and stop people from having a disagreeing opinion.

Low quality bait.

More pointless insults instead of discussion.

Stop being toxic ItsAllMight and have a proper discussion.

8 Likes

All hail the cult of the winged Ganymede!

4 Likes

Yes “Brain Dead” ie. I have trouble with the character but think my “muh mad skillz” should be triumphant no matter how I play. So tired of that rubric myself…

2 Likes

Welp good job everyone. We sent him home with his tail between his legs, time to scour the forums for more Bastion posts.

4 Likes

Welp mayby its just a break for him, to get some more ideas. It will be boring to end like that dont you think?

Bastion is incredibly easy to deal with. His inability to do anything but shoot and heal makes him a liability to his team. Without them he’s really only useful against tanks.

There have been a surprising amount today.

2 Likes

Anyways, I wish us all good luck in our endeavors.

2 Likes

Hey Chibi, sorry we had all the fun without you.

3 Likes

https://media1.tenor.com/images/f8cae265542ac29aa6d00dcbeab7bfd9/tenor.gif?itemid=7178438

Well, i’ve seen everything folks.

Like GrantMan Said:
“Just smile and wave boys, Smile and wave…”

You must have forgotten, I lurk.

7 Likes

I don’t wanna be that guy… but suppressive fire and area denial… Those are kinda the same thing. Also, he gets CC’d like everyone else nothing about him is anti CC, he resist some but he can be flashed, shield bashed. Some of these things you mention… aren’t really even jobs as they are things anyone can do in game. torb, sym, soilder, mccree, almost anyone with a gun save for reaper can act as area denial and shield buster as well as suppression fire.