Bastion is fine where he is

Pick one.

You could also answer my question.

1 Like

Uh… No i’m sorry I’m not creeping for the forum for your reply. I mean, okay I went to do something else seven minutes? If you finally have something to say I will gladly listen? Uh, you know I’m all about the diablouge big baby.

This… Further disproves everything you have tried to say.

Funny that.

Also… You people can’t have it both ways.

A hero cannot physically be both horribly easy, terrible for your team, and the best character with the best damage in the game.

I’m sorry to burst your bubble… But he’s just bad.

2 Likes

I said he resist some, I didn’t say he resist all in my first statement… n a n i. Saying some doesn’t mean ALL. Like I might say, hey I can I have some pasta from the pot? That doesn’t mean I WANT ALL OF THE PASTA.

Or i may say, I know some of the eagle’s roster, that doesn’t mean HEY I KNOW EVERY PLAYER.

You said nothing about him is anti CC, then go on to talk about how he is immune to some CC.

1 Like

Well… He’s not really physical being. You’re not really saying anything you’re sorta… I don’t know what you’re doing but if you have nothing to contribute I’ma just gonna keep talking to relevant people. Thanks for dropping by.

Also, just because something is easy doesn’t mean it can’t be horrible. Hey, stomping on that ant pile was easy, but it’s horrible I destroyed it.

Hey, shooting in turret form is easy, but the character is still horrible. When I say horrible, I mean he is indeed horrible as a character for this sort of game. A motionless turret in an FPS, he’s equivalent to torb’s turret really. But yeah, just gonna… Move you over here into the bastion main pile.

Anybody look at this guy’s post history?

I’m not calling anybody out… But hell that’s a good laugh.

1 Like

Perhaps you should stop by the Megathread.

Seems it contributed a little bit.

3 Likes

I didn’t say nothing about him was anti cc, that or you misquoted. Understandable mistake on your part. By anti CC I mean an anti cc job/role. There is no ‘anti cc’ job for him to have as that is something that does not exist in game.

There he goes again, attacking people for maining Bastion.

3 Likes

Oooh you made a megathread? That’s awesome! Who’s a good boy? You are! Would you like a treat? Aww… He thinks he’s people.

Go back and read the original if you want, but I most certainly did not misquote.

2 Likes

People should accept that it is better if some heroes are niche. Nobody is complaining that 76, Rein, or Lucio are usable in just about every game, but it would seriously suck if Bastion was meta in all situations because no one wants to deal with that in every game…

He should be good in his niche, like, when the team organizes and sets up to support him, but if he can just be good on his own as a random pick on a random map… it would not be good for the game

Aww… He’s falling back on insults instead of genuine discussion… :grin:

They grow up so fast…

3 Likes

Welp good think i was right, now again i have something to read.

I did and you misrepresented what I wrote. It’s okay, I know as a bastion main you want things easy and manageable. Bless your heart.

There’s enough salt here to make the whole of Midwest America barren…

3 Likes

We don’t want Bastion viable (meta). We want Bastion playable.

1 Like

Ask yourself this:

“Are these posts helping me convince anyone?”

Yeah I said, you made a megathread, praised you even. Now if you want to be contribute to this discussion after you’ve been given your pat on the back for the big ole irrelevant thread you made I would be glad to hear. But hey! Leave the ‘he needs’ things out of it okie dokie? We’ll start simple, if Bastion is taken out of the game, what would be the repercussion?