Bastion is being forgotten

Bastion isn’t even that strong in bronze, he’s like, C-tier. I dunno why players from other ranks keep spreading this myth.

Devs could buff tank and recon and bronze would be fine. I totally appreciate them being careful but Sym is way stronger than Bastion and that’s Sym. Bastion is hard countered by the bronze meta.

I hope the patch with the next tanks also has Bastion buffs.

3 Likes

Yea IKR :slight_smile:. Anything that gets too close to him usually wrecks him and people who are far away get away because of his terrible spread and/or wreck him “snipers :smile:!”

1 Like

gold border with private profile. you deserved it.

Someone is at the field with a shovel in his hand…

what is he digging up? What is that?

Its…

this post again…

5 Likes

Bastion always claws it’s way back.

Always.

Even and especially if necromancers are involved.

4 Likes

Give Bastion the Torb/Symmetra rework. Make him useful when he doesn’t have a shield and not completely broken when he does have a shield in front of him.

This post can never die

4 Likes

How about adding bastion scanning ability?

You nerf so much for an incredibly weak copy of another hero’s ability.

It’s one of the worst proposals I’ve ever heard for a hero.

2 Likes

Goodbye 5k megathread. You were a symbol of resistance. Love you 3000

2 Likes

Resistance Never stops.

1 Like

Dormammu I’ve come to bargain about the bastion being forgotten.

1 Like

2 Likes

what is this illusion ?

Chibi I’m down to make a third thread once the patch comes out. I’m not level three so it won’t have links or pics but still…

1 Like

There was technically a 3’rd thread made, but it strangely stopped being replied to after a while.

No one seems to want to talk about Bastion…

[Bastion Megathread 3.0]

1 Like

Well I will get to work on a 3rd one. We’ve lost a lot of the crew but I’m sure we’ll get by.

Honestly, I fear Bastion and Symmetra would be removed come OW2. Characters with no mobility nor strengths lose their purpose in this game. Bastion’s only saving grace is his strong barrier breakage. But even that is ignorable at best.