Baptiste is Great- Can We Change Mercy Now?

Again… Where zen does mainly dmg, mercy would be the opposite of zen. Zen offers burst DPS, and low healing…mercy gives moderate healing but burst utility - Rez for example.
I think that’s pretty simple. Technically, brig mostly heals over tanking. Is she a main healer?

If this is what your asking for mercy to be- good news, this is pretty much what she is.

Solo healing brig is possible. Solo healing zen is possible. But much more difficult than mercy.
Their utility is the focus of the kit. It is not for mercy.

I suggest that be amended. Unless you feel she already is an off healer?

Dunno

1 Like

I already replied to this

Yeah you said some words, but a “mainly healing offhealer” is a contradiction in terms.

1 Like

Bingo

It’s like calling Reinhardt a “Mainly shielding offtank”.

4 Likes

It is not.
Mercy was not a “main healer” at launch. She was just a support who mainly healed. No healer was dedicated to providing exclusively healing for their primary focus.

Brig, mainly heals. She is not a main healer. What defines a main or off healer?

I say, the amount of healing over time to individuals on the ally team. Thus why presently, mercy borders off or main. Lowering it, secures her in off imo

Can we make genji a mainly damaging off-damage dealer?

2 Likes

See my reply

Or define what constitutes a main Vs off healer

A main healer, mainly does healing…

4 Likes

Does brig constitute as a main healer? Or Lucio?

No, because their healing output is pretty slow.

1 Like

Mainly healing as in they are actively using their primary/secondary fire to heal others

Brig and Lucio heal by Cooldowns or outside influences

1 Like

Well also 16.67heals per second isn’t quite the same as 50 or 60 heals per second.

At 16 HP’s both Lucio and brig heal more than mercy for 3 people than mercy can.

Zenyatta is therefore a main healer

Briggs does a LOT of things- not just “heals”. Healing is one of her smaller (albeit nothing to scoff at) qualities. The damage she can do, openings she can provide with shield bash and whip shot, and armor she deals out are all far more important.

3 Likes

his primary and secondary fire are his orb attacks

3 Likes

All healers heal exactly the same amount, if you don’t care how long it takes to heal someone.