Back in the day , lots of blue posts, lots of devs videos

Now? Barely anything.
OW had its run. Time for all of us to stop expectin stuff.

38 Likes

nah.

4 Likes

And now they gave a big slap in the face to Doomfist, Brig and Tank players

Keep it up devs!!!

4 Likes

nice and slow hero releases timed perfectly so people keep buying them loot-boxā€™s.

1 Like

"But the community is soooooooooooooooo mean :ā€™( "

16 Likes

I think the devs just donā€™t like the forums. I can be a dark place down here.

7 Likes

They are tired of the whining

Also they have been having internal problems

1 Like

Iā€™d say that Archives will be the last big thing for this entire year. This game will die if they donā€™t try.

3 Likes

I donā€™t blame them, the community goes Sherlock Holmes every time they tease or discuss something. Afterwards, everyone proceeds to get mad at the developers for not giving enough/what they wanted.

5 Likes

Maybe if thier posts were not once every 2 months?

Itā€™s like if blue posts were common people would put less weight on them, or something

15 Likes

This would sound bad in the event that we were given real content anywaysā€¦

sadly, weā€™re still waiting.

1 Like

In one of the latest Twitch streams (with Emongg or Fran I believe), Jeff stated that they are working harder than ever. What does that mean for us, who knows? But at least they arenā€™t giving up.

1 Like

Itā€™s not just that they dislike the bulk of the random posts that flow through general like a river, noā€¦ we have posts that are large enough and have been active for long enough to deserve some attentionā€¦ But no, lets just assume we know everything, and not talk to the playerbase.

Give them responses like this:

They are actually:

Which apparently also means more focused on getting things done, than talking to the playerbase to find out what NEEDS to be done.

4 Likes

I mean Jeff literally said ā€œsmall surpriseā€ and people blew it out of proportion and called the bestet challenge lame, ā€œbut I thought it was supposed to be a huge surprise!ā€ Etc.

Canā€™t blame the devs for wanting to keep their mouths shut at this point.

Also, Iā€™m never one to hop on the hype train, to explain my PoV lol

6 Likes

Maybe the game is transitioning to the ā€œmaintenance modeā€, like they did with HotS?

I by myself dont think so (since OWL is growing) but who knowsā€¦

Again, people would not over analyze 1 post if they posted more then once every 2 months.

Being scared to talk to your community is just sad

5 Likes

I do agree that having more posts would give them less weight ,but on the other hand most of the communityā€™s disappointment over their own speculation is just stupid ,the best recent example is the one stated in the comment youā€™re replying to ,he even said there will be no dev update for it (Confirming the fact that itā€™s not a big thing)

I donā€™t agree with that. People will always obsess/hype over every word.

I mean I suppose if they went all Russian bots on us and severely oversaturated the forums with information people wouldnā€™t.

Itā€™s shame, but on the other hand, we really do not need a video about how are the secret stuffs coming along every two weeks. What makes you think they have anything to tell us? They did not even tell us anything in blizzcon whatā€™s next panel.
Anyway, I am sure they will make a video fairly soon to proudly announce OWLS2 and remind us to watch because it is sure to be one hell of an exciting experience! Guuuuheeee! I just get all giddy thinking about it!

1 Like

I am not buying another blizzard game.

So much hype on the start and now they canā€™t even talk openly with their community but have to hide on other pplā€™s streams and even then they have nothing to say.

5 Likes