Baby Nerf For Baby D.Va

Give her normal sized projectiles. Make her aim a little to get her mech back. It shouldn’t be free.

Edit:
Her projectiles are huge. Source:

13 Likes

I’ll be OK with a projectile size nerf on Baby D.Va the day they nerf the size of every single projectile in the game.

58 Likes

You may not realize it, but she has the largest projectiles in the game, tied with Mercy.

Edit: I should say largest normal projectiles. Explosives and Symmetra’s Orb may be bigger.

7 Likes

You’re telling me her projectiles are bigger than Hanzo’s arrows and Zen’s bal- orbs ?
I don’t believe you.

12 Likes

Sorry you thought you had a free kill when you demeched dva and got owned. That’s unfortunate but baby dva does not need nerfs.

46 Likes

Yes. They are. You don’t have to believe me. Believe Blizzard.

10 Likes

Maybe you should learn to aim a little, so you won’t have this idea in mind anymore.

8 Likes

So either Geoff is talking crap (which wouldn’t be the first time, sorry Geoff), or Hanzo gets a huge help from the servers to hit arrows that don’t even touch the enemy.
BTW, he didn’t say that D.Va/Mercy’s projectiles were the biggest. But they’re for sure among the slowest.
And he didn’t mention Zen’s nuts.
If you really have trouble with D.Va’s or Mercy’s gun, you really should get better.

6 Likes

Nerf the projectile that deals 12 damage per shot

yes.

17 Likes

Yes make D’Va need atleast some skill

7 Likes

Yes. Far bigger. Do you even play this game?

12 Likes

Lol that would make Ana’s projectiles smaller than hitscan shots.

Do you believe it now?

8 Likes

It’s true. It’s been true for a long time. Sorry to break it to you, but that wasn’t your aim that’s been allowing you to get headshots with baby D.Va. If Hanzo or Zen had baby D.Va’s projectiles you’d be in a world of hurt. And no, Hanzo doesn’t get any more help from the servers than anyone else.

Yes, they are slow projectiles, but the characters also have tiny hitboxes to help.

7 Likes

You’re comparing a projectile that can potentially one shot someone to a projectile that literally deals 1/20th of a 200 HP character’s health.

They’re not comparable.

20 Likes

You are the one that started the comparison. Read your own comments above. Also, yes they deal less damage, but that hitbox also increases chances of headshots which doubles the damage and she fires them very rapidly.

2 Likes

yeah, also baby dva isn’t comparable with a complete hero

2 Likes

Yes I do, they’re not that big.

Sure, the guy that consistently gets hits when arrows don’t even touch the target’s body and whose projectiles take 90° turn to hit my head gets no help from the servers and has the smallest projectiles. Riiiiiight.

And where does this “Nerf baby D.Va” thing comes from ? She’s Tracer without the damage and mobility. Are you for real ?

2 Likes

The hitbox for her laser beams are humongous. They definitely FEEL op.

1 Like

Nerfing baby D.Va is a way of subtly nerfing D.Va as a whole, by making it take some skill to get her mech back.

I get it, you main D.Va. You thought you were a good shot, but the fact is that baby D.Va has a huge advantage over the dps trying to kill her.

6 Likes