Baby Nerf For Baby D.Va

Yes, the character who can deal 1/10th of your HP on a headshot with no abilities and 150 HP needs nerfed.

While I dislike XQC, I believe the appropriate phrase is, “OMEGALUL”

8 Likes

what is wrong with all this dva fanboys with the same picture?

6 Likes

Sure. Give her a hitscan then.

That is not even the issue with her and she has a mech to gain.

STOP PICKING ON A LITTLE GAL LIKE baby dva.
what’s wrong with these ppl?
Shame on u.

2 Likes

I got killed by a baby dva they were nano boosted and it was terrifying

7 Likes

Sure. Give her a hitscan then.

Ah, D.Va players never really disappoint.

8 Likes

Personally I don’t think Baby D.Va needs a nerf (her mech does tho), but the way GeniusMage is trying to deny stats that the actual developers of the game have released is hilarious.

Get a grip dude.

5 Likes

Baby D.Va has a 1 second time to kill on a 200 hp hero with headshots.

And where does this “Nerf baby D.Va” thing comes from ? She’s Tracer without the damage and mobility. Are you for real ?

Nope. Tracer has a larger hitbox.

2 Likes

Well, a genius answer is required for a genius suggestion.

Oh I have been that Nano boosted baby dva before. Fun times.

Mercy has a 0.8 time to kill a 200 HP hero with headshots.

Shall she be nerfed too or are you starting to see the point

4 Likes

That’s her only weapon

The suggestion is more than fine. The hitbox on that thing is insane. There’s no reason why remeching should be an easy task. Other tanks literally die when they get “demeched”

Fun fact: D.Va loses her mech less than Reinhardt or Winston actually die.

6 Likes

And?

It’s also Baby D.Va’s only weapon, except she doesn’t have abilities.

Evidently these brain dead heroes need nerfs /s

1 Like

Wait you are actually serious about this and not trolling. This is the hill you choose to die on? :grimacing:

1 Like

Stop suggesting arbitrary nerfs to characters you apparently dislike and want gone from this game.

There is zero reason to nerf baby dva. She is already more than useless, a staggered baby dva is a big fat minus on team progression on any objective.

13 Likes

Does Mercy also have a 600 HP mech? And honestly, I don’t think Mercy’s projectiles should be that big either. Either that or give that projectile size to Hanzo and Genji too :wink:

1 Like

An advantage in what way? Baby D.Va is intentionally weak, both with HP and her ability to DPS.

3 Likes

Mercy has 1 second time to kill a 200 HP hero with headshots.

And a lower projectile speed. Not to mention that Mercy won’t leave you in a near death state after demeching her because you actually don’t have to demech her.

1 Like