Ashe Mardi Gras Mini Event Leaked

Sounds like mini even similar to Bastet Ana or Dr. Ziegler Mercy where Ashe is getting Legendary or Epic Mardi Gras skin.

16 Likes

You guys are so funny ngl.

You take every single little bait/rumor/leak so seriously… Geez…

It’s obv fake dude…

6 Likes

Looks fake af to me.

5 Likes

I doubt this is real. If there was a Mardi Gras event, it should have been announced by now. It is only a few days away and they don’t work weekends.

5 Likes

It does look exactly like the art style Blizzard does when they make Twitch drop sprays. It could be real… but without further evidence from more people or video evidence of this I am going to remain sceptical.

6 Likes

Maybe we were supposed to get it but it got cancelled because of YouTube OWL deal?

I was so hyped for an ashe skin event til I read the replies :pensive:
F

1 Like

…You do realize that people can photoshop plenty of things right? And with good drawing skills, draw stuff like that, etc.

It’s not so hard to research stuff which is true or not dude.

Considering the people say they just got it from Twitch, its a fake. The art style doesn’t really matter since they freelance out the art for the special events anyway.

That doesn’t mean anything. I made fake tweets that looked official, said I just made them, and said they were fake, and they were still IMMEDIATELY put on other threads as if they were real.

6 Likes

Why would anyone fake this? Doesn’t make much sense.

3 Likes

Yes… I know. Which is why I said I am going to remain sceptical until we see video evidence showing the sprays in-game or in their Twitch inventory.

You people believe everything anyone says do ya?

The tweets say that the person just got the drop from Twitch. Hard for Twitch to give out drops for content not even on their platform. Even better, Blizzard made it so that every single Affiliate+ Overwatch streamer could have the drops enabled on their stream and not a single stream from any of the top players has drops available.

It’s fake.

7 Likes

I smell a Fakey McFakerton
Edit: So it’s real after all, and I got le jebait

the only part I find unbelievable is Zen getting something

1 Like

If that were the case, homeboy would not have got it. I bet he just wanted attention and faked it.

instead of everyone being so pessimistic, how bout yall hope its real

2 Likes

I don’t believe it for a very simple reason. They would have a Mardi Gras event, and center it around Ashe? And not Baptiste, the Haitian hero? As if! That would be like giving an Saint Patrick skin to Soldier 76 because it’s also celebrated in America instead of giving it to Moira.

4 Likes

bap already has one though

Is that a Mauga spray?