Breaking news - Ashe Mardi Gras Event

Check Hitscan they are live covering it… next week I think for it.

1 Like

FYI. Already a thread on this…

What can you say about this speak our queen

Would you know if this is actual true?

I am judging it to be true because the original source did a screen recording of their Twitch inventory page showing the revealed items earned. My guess, the Overwatch community team activated the Twitch drops prematurely when setting up the rewards and some players earned them.

Very likely details will come Tuesday if these rumors hold up.

My guess if it is Tuesday, is that’s the same patch they will deploy the experimental card on live.

Probably, the experimental card is in the PTR patch (they are not running an experimental card, but custom games have the option to enable the experimental hero balance settings) so this next patch should be the patch.

1 Like

Wait it’s on PTR? Never knew…

But yeah it’s weird how we’ll never have PTR patches for balance. They instead will always hit with live patches.

Technically, they are not using the experimental cards in the PTR. I am just seeing the option in custom games to enable Experimental if it is available.

How does that work exactly, or how would you do that?

Haven’t you always been able to do balance changes in cusotm games?

Just flip the switch in the Lobby Menu on custom games.

You can do some balance changes like ammo capacity, and percentages on damage outputs or cooldowns. But about 70% of most actual hero balance changes can’t be perfectly replicated (even with Workshop scripts).