Another aimbot in silver

A71QY8
aimbot soldier
2nd game in 2 days coming accross aimbot in silver.
How pathetic you need to be to aimbot at these levels?

Hey there, it really is not a good idea to try and callout out some you suspect of cheating here on the forums. As a friendly reminder, please report any suspected cheaters using the in-game report tool. Please avoid posting replay codes here on the forums as we the community can’t do anything about it.

5 Likes

aimbots no longer get banned, but if you say one bad word you get insta ban.
great community, support cheaters causing toxic games.

11 Likes

They do get banned not as fast as you want it to be.

3 Likes

That’s b/c it’s hard to detect them. And they don’t have the manpower to review most of the reports from what I understand. But who knows, maybe it will be taken more seriously now since there are so many.

1 Like

Do you enjoy enforcing rules that dont have the peoples best interest at heart or are you just on autopilot doing your job as they ask you to do it despite any differences you may or may not have with them? I ask out of curiosity, respectfully.

5 Likes

I do care for the community, but realistically calling out other players here on the forums is simply witch-hunting. Replays and kill cams can help a player make a decision on whether to report a player using the in-game report tool. However, replays is not going to be guaranteed that person suspected is a cheater as they are going to be perfectly accurate to the player’s actual mouse movements. Blizzard investigates cheaters by the reports we receive but confirms when they inspect that player’s account.

I myself got accused of cheating three times this week in my games by opponents (twice for aimbotting, once for “smurfing” despite having a plat border account). In the end, there is no point to posting it here. We as a community need to report using the in-game report tool, but let Blizzard handle those reports.

5 Likes

i watched 50 sec but hes not aimboting idk what r u on

1 Like

I don’t think he is cheating at all.

1 Like

no cheating at all? So you are saying that’s the normal silver player aim.

I mean, he is probably smurfing or has past experience in fps, but he isn’t cheating.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure this is the guy I ran into in open queue on my alt. He soft locks until he starts losing then toggles on hard.

1 Like

People will defend anything around here, just to be contrary.

2 Likes

Rewatched it and I saw 1 suspicious shot but anyone can do that. Other than that it was pretty normal.

You might care, but let’s be honest, RARELY does someone atually get banned for cheating. We’re looking at a 1% chance. Everyone knows this due to the tremendous amount of cheaters in OW that are reported without a single screen stating an action was taken against them. You know its’ an issue that people are not banned regardless if you think it should be reported in game or not.

3 Likes

Being accused 3 times a week for cheating…
If you are not playing at your own tier it can happen.
2 reasons you are not playing at your own tier:
Matchmaking is broken, or sr altering.
I have never been accused for aimbot not even when I did over 60 kills, not even when I did over 100% kill participation.
Could you explain how can sy playing at the correct tier being accused of cheating?

Simply put, people are crazy salty sometimes. I sometimes have damn good games, and there are times I have terrible games. In the end, the salt is delicious.

7 Likes

I’ve literally gotten the green conformation screen 11 times in the last 2 weeks, due to reporting cheaters in Silver, yes there are A LOT of cheaters currently playing through all ranks, not everyone will have the displeasure of coming across one, but they are there. My opinion is report them after reviewing the replay codes, if you aren’t 100% sure after that, have one of your friends from Discord or something confirm or deny the possibility, yes I’ve had it go both ways, where I suspected a cheater, but it was just a very high ranked player leveling a new account, I’ve also come across Silver players with godlike, unnatural aim because they are cheating.

5 Likes

This game will never get old
hopefully…

2 Likes

Report in game… so it is months before anything is done. Then, the cheats update, and we start all over again. The team is simply far too slow at fixing the game to stop cheaters… far too slow.

6 Likes