AndyB appreciation thread

So glad to see so much communication from this 1 guy! All of us fellow forumers greatly appreciate the communication!! Please stay with us!! We love the communication!!

I think I’m most excited to hear what’s happening is this:

Only thing is I’m a bit worried as there has been no mention of what’s happening to zarya, and I heard somewhere that they’re looking at making her a dps.

Otherwise I’m super excited to hear more about OW2!!

70 Likes

Dang, I was just thinking earlier about how someone needs to make one of these. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, I agree~ Andy is awesome. I just hope the angry people out there don’t get to him too much. Hopefully the nice discussions outweigh those experiences

11 Likes

Its nice to see some communication for once. Think seen more blue posts today than in the last 2-3 years combined.

16 Likes

Yeah I hope so too! That’s why it’s so important to appreciate the communication he gives us; to drain out all those negative trolls.

I feel bad for a lot of community managers/devs who have to deal with all the negativity on the forums. No wonder they went silent for a couple of years!

3 Likes

I’m not sure who he is, but hey I’m always down to show appreciation

4 Likes

I’m just glad there’s been a blue post talking about tanks considering I’ve come across a few delusional people who think the tank role is being outright removed for OW2, or at best that Rein and Orisa would be the only ones left in it and the rest moved to DPS

5 Likes

Thank you Andy

The forum is filled with Doomer Daniels who are only on here to pray for the game to fail. I hope he (+others) doesn’t get put off by these negative types and we keep getting some more posts like these.

3 Likes

Have to commend the guy for trying to talk logically in the official forums which is basically an enemy-controlled territory for the Overwatch staff

1 Like

AndyB the real MVP.

2 Likes

This forum doesn’t deserve Andy tbh.

2 Likes

Zarya will have 2x team bubbles on lower cool down .

Naw this man has EXPERIENCE

11 Likes

I really appreciate our community manager :grin:

4 Likes

It’s really nice to read some blue posts regarding OW2 but if you’re reading this AndyB, just remember to stop by the EU forums too every once in a while. If you don’t count the news posts, last blue post over there was from Jul 13 2020 :expressionless:

She can’t become a DPS, they would have to remove her bubbles. So she would lose her whole identity.
They probably didn’t change Zarya yet.

1 Like

Yeah his post was by far the most informative I think I’ve ever seen from any blizz response.

Now we wait for this response :smiley:

I appreciate the fact that, on some things, he’s been like “I hear you but I can’t say anything.” Very honest. It’s understandable that not everything can be openly discussed.

1 Like

And constructive communication at that. Before it was either a mod/CM coercing and threatening us or a Dev being vague and smug about how the community’s concerns are irrelevant.

I think bringing on Andy was a good decision. Doesn’t act holier-than-thou and introduces new information to manage our expectations and worries.

1 Like

Tornado you made into a Stylosa video!

5 Likes