AndyB appreciation thread

I think tornado is secretly Stylosa.

3 Likes

Very much appreciated his post and his responses to some of the player questions.

Hope to hear more in the future.

Thats still crazy to think about ngl

1 Like

Zarya is 100% NOT changing to a DPS.

I bet you, she’s going to get a increased bubble duration for herself, and a damage increase.

Maybe a health increase also?

But yeah.

3 Likes

Built Different.

I was in a Dext news page for the D.Va buff… lol

3 Likes

This is from no official channel, this sounds like uninformed player nonsense. The clips show her in a clear tank role, and she is considered one of the most successful tank designs in OW. In fact in an AMA not too long ago they pointed out how her bubble is going to 1 shared c/d.

5 Likes

It feels like if you draw attention to it he’ll disappear.

1 Like

It was nice that he answered my question, even though he didn’t answer my question.

Like starved dogs… Kinda sad and pathetic lol

hoping andy sees this🙏

2 Likes

I think AndyB should go ahead and start a youtube thing where he is “Andy from the Overwatch team”.

:+1:

3 Likes

i remember when other devs talked, now they dont work at blizzard

Bless up AndyB thank you for existing in these forums. Hopefully, the crazies here don’t scare you away.

I love how he’s not slavish or anything to his bosses. Just spitting facts about development. No hostility to the base like other dev posts have been before. Solid dude all around

I think this is a great idea. Respond to all of our forum nonsense there. not in a trolly way… even if not on cam.

I’m a eu player and never visited the eu forums lol. Most likely a waste of time.

Bumping because its so nice to see the blue ‘blizz’ posts again, and this much communication

(I mean seriously, today we leaned that brig’s shield bash might be removed and the Halloween skins look sick all from andyB, you are the best thing to happen to the forums in a while)

1 Like

AndyB is literally carrying the entirety of the development team.

His back must be broken at this point

2 Likes