Ana – Ghillie Suit Passive

Sounds like a good idea, but Blizzard hates anything balanced.

I love this idea! I’d be so good for ana and i’d fit her character too, also they should make her damage 75 instead of 70 she shouldn’t be nerfed just because she can two shot two characters in the whole game, and they should also make pre healing a toggle i’ll never stop asking for that last one😋

Don’t let this post die people, granny needs some love❤️

1 Like

Ummm…
F###ing yes please!!

2 Likes

i guess some one here playing too much pubg,

I don’t know what they have in pubg but i was thinking about the obscuring ring in dark souls.

1 Like

Team sport. Most comps have dive heroes in them today anyway. I imagine they’d be be fielding out to hunt for her much the same they do with Widow today. Whereas widow gets an escape this would put the onus on Ana in not getting caught in the first place. She wont be able to stay in the same spot for long.

2 Likes

Good points. And it could go a long way towards freshening gameplay up for both sides to boot.

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

I really love this idea!!

Widow can headshot. Ana can’t. No.

Would rather she have more mobility and lower cooldowns, really.

Bumpp]ppppppppppppppppok

I say 30 to 40 meters is fair. That’s a large local area of where you can be seen and you pretty much have to be outside the area of contention for the passive to apply — most likely outside the ability of anyone to peel for you too.

This is precisely the point where this ability should kick in and where it shouldn’t — the practical maxim past where anyone could peel for you. At that point you’re on your own and the cat ‘n mouse game begins.

great idea, even tho i’d prefer more movement abilties due to my teammates always being out of sight. but having stealth would fit better with lore and her age!

2 Likes

Honestly just give her Ult back the speed charge it had. I played the game when Ana came out and I didn’t really think it was too bad it kind of felt unique rather than now when her ult does the same thing as Mercy’s empower which is a regular ability.

You’d have to get rid of the ultra obvious trail on her darts to make that work

1 Like

I honesty like this idea. It gives Ana the ability to hide from her enemies without really giving her a movement ability.

Also give her a self health regen similar to Mercy’s while she’s invisible to enemies, but it stops healing once the enemies see her.

If not this then a wall climb or better self-heal will work. Except they’ve already stated that they didn’t want to do the other two.

Oh this seems very interesting, i would love to see how well this would work for her

The distance should be set statistically to the distance she’s likely to or not likely to get a peel from a death ball comp.

Ana has one play style right now. Giving her a Ghillie Suit should give her another. The range required for both styles should be set such that it’s typically difficult to play both at once.