Alright people, what are you excited for šŸ‘

Blizzard going bankrupt. :blush:

1 Like

Apex :clap: Legends :clap:

1 Like

Im excited for my Birthday in 2 weeks because i finally going to get my Switch whit Smash Bros i cant wait to play as my all time fav. Nintendo Character since my Childhood THE PIRANHA PLANT :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™m looking out for Cyberpunk 2077 as well and A Plague Tale: Innocence.
So many games, so little time!

1 Like

Haha nice, my birthday is in about 2 weeks as wellšŸ˜„

Hype

2 Likes

I have played Smash since the good old N64 days and Ultimate is the best one of them all haha Congrats on getting a switch! Nintendo Direct is also tomorrow so heads up on upcoming Switch games!

2 Likes

Happy early B-Day you amazing human being! (In case I am not on to tell you I am telling you now hehe!)

You will be the big 18! :smiley: So proud of my lil bro! :hugs:

1 Like

XD nova you are the best, thank youšŸ‘

Stay amazing as wellā¤ļø

1 Like

You are the best lil bro! You rubbed off on me hehe!

I hope you get good presents and eat that cake! :smiley:

1 Like

Playing Apex with the bros tonight

1 Like

At this very moment. Apex Legends and getting good at it. Then after that, Ow new hero and paris map coming live, and archives. Other than that, nothing really game wise.

1 Like

Games Iā€™m excited for:
Fire Emblem the Three Houses (I havenā€™t played Path of Radiance or Radiant Dawn so I think this will be the first FE game I play on Console)
CTR Remake
Gen 8 for Pokemon
And Mortal Kombat 11

Overwatch related
Archives

2 Likes

Thank you very much, I hope you have a sweet time too lol

2 Likes

You are very welcome! Haha thank you! I plan to spend the day with my fam :blush:

I am single pringle but I still have my family. The few I will always care about no matter what in my life :smiley:

2 Likes

Black desert online and the looming of Cyber Punk 2077. Seems like itā€™s getting close.

1 Like

Hmmmmm. Im looking forward to taking a nap and doing a stream after this test, then doing some homework I guess, followed by some HotS or KH3

1 Like

How do you think Anthem will perform overall?

I see itā€™s biggest competitor is going to be Monster Hunter World, and wellā€¦ Iunno, the whole thing just comes off as a very fragile scenario in my head.

katowice 2019

well thats a lot of games lol
rn i only play ow and apex on the weekends

but i hope the community stops being little brats and complaining about every
single
thing

1 Like

Good luck mate, that game is coming out in about 5 years.