Alright people, what are you excited for šŸ‘

Thereā€™s a game called Hytale in development. Itā€™s made by the same people who run the Hypixel Minecraft servers. By the looks of the trailers, itā€™s something between Terraria and Minecraft with heavy modability and sandbox elements.

Iā€™m kinda excited for that.

1 Like

next Apex legend. I hope itā€™s a titanfall pilot with wallrun or double jump ability

1 Like

Jump Force fam. I canā€™t wait to rec people with Dio and Jojo LOL

1 Like

The Nintendo Direct tommorow, excited to see what they got :smiley:

2 Likes

Anthem
Last of Us 2 *
Cyberpunk
Dragon Age (if Bioware survives Anthem and EA)
Mass Effect (if Bioware survives Anthem, Dragon Age and EA)

1 Like

Yakuza Kiwami on Steam next week.
Finally pick up Absolver and Vampyr.

Give me my new Pokemanz titles! Also, Bayonetta 3 would be cool to see and Animal Crossing

3 Likes

I wonder if theyā€™ll reveal the 2nd DLC Character for Smash :thinking:

2 Likes

So much lil bro! :heartpulse:

Jump Force is one I want and I am excited for the Nintendo Direct tomorrow!

1 Like

Same! I am sure they will show Joker gameplay now. I also heard that several legit leakers are saying itā€™s Erdirck from Dragon Quest (the Brave leak hero) since the one man who worked on SSB posted on Twitter a pic of ā€œBraveā€™s Shieldā€ with Kirby there identifying the leak code in game saying ā€œbraveā€ and the shield was Erdirckā€™s c:

2 Likes

Bayonetta 3 better showā€¦Itā€™s been so long since they last shown the trailer.

1 Like

Valentines meme:

As for the subject though, Jump Force and maybe Anthem.

4 Likes

Iā€™m excited for:

• Valentineā€™s Day.
  • What can I probably write/draw this week.
  • Friday.

Cheers,
~ PyroPanda

2 Likes

Whatever the next PTR patch note says.

If you dislike Konami you have to check out the new title from Koji Igarashi the director from Castlevanina Symphony of the Night.
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night was crowd funded, has been in the works for about three years, and is set to come out this year

My favorite Acrade beat emā€™ up is coming back!

2 Likes

My 6 year anniversary is the day before Valentineā€™s, so Iā€™m excited for 2 days of romance. XD

2 Likes

Funny that you mention it. I just learned about it today. Iā€™m quite interested in it.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been following it from the beginning. Now that itā€™s coming out this year I canā€™t wait!

1 Like

That is so sweet. Congrats on that!

2 Likes